Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim JG build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvolutionMeister

07-27-2014

Okay, so I've seen quite a bit of different builds for Hecarim and I was wondering what builds people went with in sort of the higher up like gold, and platinum ranked matches. I know a build should change depending on the situation, but I would like to know generally what people follow in terms of their builds as this champion. Thank you for your help and I hope to someday see you all in ranked matches. Not even level 30 yet...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stealthstyle75

08-20-2014

My top 4 item priority atm is like this. Ancient golemn -> boots of mobility -> tri-force/frozen gaunlet
-> Randuin.

During your first clear go back ASAP when you reach 800 gold. This will let you buy boot and quill armor so you can survive in the jungle. If you ever have 475 gold lying around after boots of mobility, grab a quick distortion boot to all in your opponent when you gank. After raundin, you'll probably want to build spirit visage due to the lack of magic resist at that point unless they're super ad heavy.

Gl out there hecarim jungler, the way of the hec is painful be fear not and persevere!

Plat IV hecarim, demoted 4 times from Plat III.