Free Lessons (Bronze/Silver/Gold)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supercoke

08-23-2014

Hi I've added you on league.

I started the season in bronze II and recently got gold, but since I've been here I've been losing much more than I'm winning and even though I don't feel like I'm playing poorly I'm definitely not carrying my teams.

past 36 ranked games(all in gold)
11 wins 25 losses

kills: 198
deaths: 161
assist: 254

Pretty much a mix of all roles there. As you can see I'm not like feeding or something but obviously I'm not doing everything right or I wouldn't be losing twice as much as I win. I'm sure there are tons of things I do wrong that I just don't see but right now honestly its pretty frustrating.

Zelnick

08-24-2014

Just fyi keifer I added you and someone spammed you by giving you a bunch of negative rep points. I would undo them, but there's some glitch where half the time this website says "there's something hextechnically wrong" and it doesn't let me hit the "+1" button as an additional glitch, so someone else should get it to undo them.

KeiferSutherland

08-25-2014

Hi Zelnick,

I have a pretty good idea as to who it is giving me negative reputation - not everyone is the nicest person and/or bright enough to handle things maturely - that is okay, though! That shouldn't shy away any newcomers. I accepted your friend request - thanks for trying to undo everything but it's really unnecessary - let's just talk sometime about our lessons together and move on from there. :-)

Motomaster

08-25-2014

Added you, I am a jungle/Support main and I have yet to begin ranked, as my adc and top lane are both trash. My username is Motomaster, after reading all of these comments I am very excited to learn from you.

KeiferSutherland

08-26-2014

Great! I look forward to it. Still accepting more!

GlitchGator

08-26-2014

Hey I would love to get lessons from you! At school right now so I'll add you when I get home. I love playing mid or top, and am currently silver 5. Played very few ranked games.

KeiferSutherland

08-29-2014

Hi GlitchGator,

Looking forward to it.

ConeHawk

08-31-2014

I'm level 22. So I would be wasting your time.

KeiferSutherland

09-02-2014

Hi ConeHawk - I don't think that's the case. Let's talk. I added you. Bump for more people, too!

KeiferSutherland

09-05-2014

Bump