Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Lessons (Bronze/Silver/Gold)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supercoke

08-24-2014

Hi I've added you on league.

I started the season in bronze II and recently got gold, but since I've been here I've been losing much more than I'm winning and even though I don't feel like I'm playing poorly I'm definitely not carrying my teams.

past 36 ranked games(all in gold)
11 wins 25 losses

kills: 198
deaths: 161
assist: 254

Pretty much a mix of all roles there. As you can see I'm not like feeding or something but obviously I'm not doing everything right or I wouldn't be losing twice as much as I win. I'm sure there are tons of things I do wrong that I just don't see but right now honestly its pretty frustrating.

Zelnick

08-24-2014

Just fyi keifer I added you and someone spammed you by giving you a bunch of negative rep points. I would undo them, but there's some glitch where half the time this website says "there's something hextechnically wrong" and it doesn't let me hit the "+1" button as an additional glitch, so someone else should get it to undo them.

KeiferSutherland

08-25-2014

Hi Zelnick,

I have a pretty good idea as to who it is giving me negative reputation - not everyone is the nicest person and/or bright enough to handle things maturely - that is okay, though! That shouldn't shy away any newcomers. I accepted your friend request - thanks for trying to undo everything but it's really unnecessary - let's just talk sometime about our lessons together and move on from there. :-)

Motomaster

08-25-2014

Added you, I am a jungle/Support main and I have yet to begin ranked, as my adc and top lane are both trash. My username is Motomaster, after reading all of these comments I am very excited to learn from you.

KeiferSutherland

08-26-2014

Great! I look forward to it. Still accepting more!

GlitchGator

08-26-2014

Hey I would love to get lessons from you! At school right now so I'll add you when I get home. I love playing mid or top, and am currently silver 5. Played very few ranked games.

KeiferSutherland

08-29-2014

Hi GlitchGator,

Looking forward to it.

ConeHawk

08-31-2014

I'm level 22. So I would be wasting your time.

KeiferSutherland

09-02-2014

Hi ConeHawk - I don't think that's the case. Let's talk. I added you. Bump for more people, too!

KeiferSutherland

09-05-2014

Bump