Free Lessons (Bronze/Silver/Gold)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeiferSutherland

08-10-2014

Bump!

Ghostfreak24

08-12-2014

Gonna give this a try as soon as I knock off from work because I am at my wits end in silver.

Ghostfreak24

08-12-2014

Ok I made it home, when will you be available?

KeiferSutherland

08-13-2014

Bump!

Lammah

08-13-2014

I could use help with two roles I hardly play, top and mid.

I am mostly jungling, support and sometimes ADC. As jungler I can have troubles when counterjungled. As ADC/ support, aggro enemies can be annoying and hard to deal with.

I got gold last year after an incredibly lucky streak of placement games late in the season. But I think I belong more in silver if not bronze

KeiferSutherland

08-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammah View Post
I could use help with two roles I hardly play, top and mid.

I mostly jungling, support and sometimes ADC. As jungler I can have troubles when counterjungled. As ADC/ support, aggro enemies can be annoying and hard to deal with.
Added you. Let's talk!

Lammah

08-13-2014

Accepted the invite but I am currently at work (like everyday of the week haha). I also edited my previous post with more info xD

KeiferSutherland

08-13-2014

That's ok!

nXceptions

08-13-2014

Free Lessons (Bronze/Silver/Gold)...

You're basically getting people to add you so you can talk their ear off for 30 minutes about how lessons are free, but it's advised you donate. Get real. You were basically trying to manipulate me into giving you money. Then you get your friend to add me and leave a snarky comment. "Enjoy Silver" Don't say you're helping people out for free when all you're going to do is talk about is how lessons would be better if we pay you.

KeiferSutherland

08-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by nXceptions View Post
Free Lessons (Bronze/Silver/Gold)...

You're basically getting people to add you so you can talk their ear off for 30 minutes about how lessons are free, but it's advised you donate. Get real. You were basically trying to manipulate me into giving you money. Then you get your friend to add me and leave a snarky comment. "Enjoy Silver" Don't say you're helping people out for free when all you're going to do is talk about is how lessons would be better if we pay you.
Sorry you misunderstood me. I hope you take notice that you are the second person to make a comment like this, where as I have 3 active threads regarding these lessons, and of those 7,000 views and the handful that have opted into taking lessons, none of them have complained about anything regarding me asking for money. You stayed quiet alongside another user who I, gave lessons to today, by the way lessons he did not "pay" for. You consistently stayed quiet and tried to justify it by saying "I'm just a quiet person." You were scared - you were nervous, I understand. You decide to trash talk me on a public forum and attempt to tarnish my reputation and then claim I put someone on to you. I explained how ignorant you were to someone I gave lessons to and he took it in his hands to throw a comment your way because he and, everyone else that would view this forum, would see how silly you sound.

Secondly, if you had paid attention and read this forum, you would know the same person who attempted to insult you was someone that received lessons by me, and even said - "He did ask if anyone was interested in donating" to support what I do, and none of those people that I gave lessons to donated to me. However, I continued the lesson anyway. Don't twist and turn what I do into something so ridiculous. If you want to go bark up a different tree, go bark up your parents tree and give them a good lecture at how they screwed up somewhere along the way.

Edit: Just incase your vision as bad as your public speaking, here's a link: http://prntscr.com/4ckbvk

It seems he changed his post or I had it wrong. But, he does go to say the lessons were free.