Free Lessons (Bronze/Silver/Gold)

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeiferSutherland

07-27-2014

Hi everyone! I decided to edit the post all over again and reiterate what I am doing here. I am currently Plat II and I intend making a solid push for Diamond very soon.

I intend on giving free lessons to those who are in Bronze, Silver, or Gold. Please add me so we can discuss the lesson in-depth as we go over what it is you are looking to take away. Please do not tell me to be online at a certain time unless you are guaranteed to be on at that time. I understand things come up and I understand that, but to logoff or simply not let me know after a day or so tells me that you are not valuing my time as it can be used to help someone else.

What I do: Provide lessons
What I will not do: Duo, Boost, or encourage other forms of gaining LP through illegitimate means.

**UPDATE: Six weeks later. I've had so many of you add me for free lessons, it's so hard to keep up. I've managed. Currently, I can only offer free lessons via streaming once in a while. I do have alternative means of coaching you - so if you are seriously looking to improve -fast, efficiently and gain a higher rank before the season ends, now is the time to reach out!

Kalyith

07-27-2014

Sent you a friend request, looking forward to it.

DrunkMonkee

07-27-2014

I have as well

Jxf

07-27-2014

Added you, would like to hear what you have to say!

KeiferSutherland

07-27-2014

Thanks for the add!

Weegeechai

07-28-2014

Would love to receive some help from you.

KeiferSutherland

07-30-2014

Added you!

EwokMinion

07-30-2014

I'm going to add you. I appreciate you're doing this for the community, definitely earning my respect.

Too Gay To Die

07-30-2014

Added!

Kalyith

07-30-2014

Hey guys. Just got done with my lesson from Keifer. I have to say, this guy is super nice and willing to go the extra mile to help you get better. He has even invited me to join in on additional lesson with other students to hear more tips regarding my role. This guy really wants to help you and see you improve. He points out a lot of what seem like "small" mistakes, but they are actually quite huge mistakes in the long run. I really enjoyed receiving my lesson and he helped explain everything I was confused about clearly and concisely. It might seem daunting all of the things he points out, but if you take one thing at a time and apply it to your play, you are definitely going to improve as I have. If you were skeptical about doing this, this was the first lesson I've ever done and it was definitely worth it!!
Thanks again Keifer!

12345 ... 6