Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuldran

01-26-2011

Hey! I like this, and she isn't as ultra busty or super flat as most of the other female champions, I've been thinking lately that there are a few too many of those.

And the sneak peak certainly makes me more curious as to the end results, keep it up!

Coldfyrre

01-26-2011

oh yay another 6300 champ that will take about 50 games to save up for. no i wont pay for her i like my skins to much

Ravendar

01-26-2011

Quote:
Coldfyrre:
oh yay another 6300 champ that will take about 50 games to save up for. no i wont pay for her i like my skins to much

she'll cost 3150 sherlock

Shadowen

01-26-2011

how do you know her cost?

IYIYI

01-26-2011

pls take some champion for 3150

Lorg711

01-26-2011

So what will be Karma's role in the game?

Is she requested female tank?

At least Karma's design addressed some of the issues the players have.

She's not some half-naked chick and at the same time you can tell it's a woman unlike Kayle.

Shaddus

01-26-2011

I'd hit that...

WITH A TWITCH

BaneTek

01-26-2011

She is truly enlightened, i wonder if she can tell us when new map will be out...

oh wait nm,

it will be released once all the high elo elite players in the small social circle get a chance to figure all strats out so they can remain on top

Exiiono

01-26-2011

Oh hey look. Another woman. Oh oh oh, let me guess. She's gonna be squishy as @!ยค$ too? Yaaaay. Get us a freaking tank. Male, female. I don't care. Just give us a freaking tank.

XTDeconstructor

01-26-2011

From a nice slim face tall mysterious looking preview Karma, to a chubby smaller model version Karma. Just sayin'