Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moobu

01-26-2011

Initially unimpressed. She is a sharp looking character in terms of design but my initial reaction is "god... ANOTHER female dps?" I would like to point out though from behind she kind of looks like the bride of frankenstein in the concept art lol. We'll see what her moves deliver but I'm not holding my breath. Riots track record for actually listening to the fans is what.... 3 wins and 872346 losses?

Spiku

01-26-2011

So which of the designers were playing Phantasy Star Online instead of doing their job? I mean, I liked FOmarls as much as the next support player, but really? What is she going to focus on providing attack and defence upgrades and a huge range aoe heal?

hotarse

01-26-2011

My opinion of this is the face on the concept art looks fantastic and i wish that those subtleties could have translated way better into the model. The model itself seems lacking to me as well. It just looks... well... boring. I get it... Karma's a ***** and there you have a black woman named karma... ironic? racist? dumb? ill reserve my judgment tho until i see the abilities. surprise me!

SemiDaemon

01-26-2011

first black champ!

NeedyChildren

01-26-2011

She looks really cool, although giving us little AD champs in a very AP heavy while is sad =(

GheeRichyy

01-26-2011

sexy =]

NDiS Axel

01-26-2011

I won't play her unless her **** are as big as her head and she wear's nothing but a G-string!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

**Side Note: I like the idea. My first thought that came to mind was the fan chick from Mortal Kombat.**

ChewaLot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Ah yeah. She looks cool. I hope she stays cool and doesn't become a champion that makes no sense.
Peace

ChewaLot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2011

And hate on those screaming for less clothes and bigger bodyparts.

Bloodbolt

01-26-2011

So we have yet to have a good looking female tank but we have a ton of female DPS...