Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwwwFishPaste

01-26-2011

**** i would so happy if this chick isn't a mage, she surely dresses like one

JellySlather

01-26-2011

Nicely done. The in game preview makes it less of a shock when the artist's rendition gets LoL-ified. I hope to see it in future releases.

Shields Up

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

I think I just found the character I'll be playing for the rest of my time in LoL. I. FREAKING. LOVE. FANS. THANK YOU RIOT! <3

Valhirien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Glory of boobs is back to LoL! xD

BossmanCG

01-26-2011

So every time I'll end up losing because she was played poorly, I'll get to say "Bad Karma"?

Sold.

gamosa1

01-26-2011

sure i will buy karma

Aokidoki

01-26-2011

Hmmm, interesting

Modessa

01-26-2011

Why does she have one of those bad eyeliner things that Noxians have? I am confused. Overall, I am excited for her! FANS FTWWW! Kyoshi anyone? :P

Innerspoken

01-26-2011

Thanks Riot!

Modessa

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko Hime View Post
A bit heavy on the eye make-up as it makes her look older than her concept art, but perhaps this was intended as she is supposed to be so wise that she has reached 'enlightenment'.

Overall, very interesting approach (older...more clothed...etc.) Would love to see more about her before I make any decisions~
She really does look like a bit haggish and... a lil bit matronly. Or is it intended?