Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yonos Fearghas

01-27-2011

too many people expect a tank... i'd rather see inovating skill. Like transforming into an amazing yordle god x.x giving + 100% every stats x)

Saverial

01-27-2011

I kinda lol'd when I realized that Karma's assets were not GIGANTIC like most female champions are.

I feel bad for most of them. I wonder how they're going to feel in twenty-thirty years with spinal problems to end all spinal problems.

Narkiss

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenosuke View Post
To be honestly, not too excited about her designs.
HOWEVER, very excited to see how her skills would work with the two fans.

Would be awesome if her Ult creates a tornado surrounding karma that draws in enemy units and deals damage, also knocks them up like jannas whirl wind thing.
What do you think????

would be similar to the prev Gallium would not have anything new, and talking seriously, enough of stuns or slows Go take a look at heros of dota are more creative.
no offense but her art was not the best as well as of Cassiopeia. the renekton was expected to be so stylish and exciting look, here comes this woman named karma that seems a bit disappointing.

Star Piercer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

I found out she will only cost 3150!

Oneluckbox

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedtogame View Post
i found out she will only cost 3150!
cool story bro

lBLOPl

01-27-2011

stop making new heros!!!!!!!!!!!! fix the bugs

Star Piercer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lashimone

01-27-2011

The concept art (The black and white one) is so much better Riot developers. The colored in one obviously edited her to make her appearance more African-American. The hair became tied up in an much more conserved way; along with her face given a middle aged appearance. The first sketch though leans more to a young Asian or possible Native American appearance with eastern style clothing. Keep the darkened skin I say, It wouldn't hurt to have a champion with a darker complexion. But, if this is as the public believes to be an attempt to satisfy the group of players who want an African-American champion, then I do applaud your consideration, but you can not satisfy everyone.

Lets say you do make her more specifically for that group of players. Well you've done what they've asked, but now you hear them cry out more that you made a useless champion. By the looks of her clothing, she reminds me of Sona or other support types. I wonder if maybe she'll be the first debuff based support type, considering her name is Karma. But that's all just imagination. Now back to the people you catered for. You made a champion with them in mind and they don't like it for any of various reasons. Maybe she's a unique champion that requires skill like Cassiopeia to be affective. Maybe she's so simple she's annoying to anyone who plays against her like Eve or Yi.

This is coming from someone whose also black by the way, so no prejudice or anything like that. Stick to the original, you're doing a good job. You can't satisfy everyone, though its very considerate you want to appeal to certain players.

dashwinner

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemaker87 View Post
i agree with the guy asking for new tanks i'm in no way saying any of the new champs are bad but they're all just turning out to be damage dealers a new tank or support would be nice although its a bit hard to get someone to play them but a new champ that isn't for mostly pure damage would really be refreshing
all heroes are damage dealers. just saying.

SketchPuro

01-27-2011

we need african tribe warrior champion, Tank!