Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenosuke

01-27-2011

To be honestly, not too excited about her designs.
HOWEVER, very excited to see how her skills would work with the two fans.

Would be awesome if her Ult creates a tornado surrounding karma that draws in enemy units and deals damage, also knocks them up like jannas whirl wind thing.
What do you think????

Leopard

01-27-2011

Zenosuke I was totally going to say the same thing the ult you said there would be an awesome ult no doubt.

Lord of Asia

01-27-2011

Quote:
royavex2:
come on...really? is it not about time that we get a NEW MAP? i mean...new champs are cool and all but ****! you guys can make a new champ every weak but not a map? are you guys even working on one?

Riot isnt a giant mass of people working on one subject at one time. Notice how they have titles, like Lead Game Designer or Core Engineer? It's because Riot is a company.

Mind blowing, I know.

The people who make characters ARE NOT the same people who make maps. DotA had one map, we have a similar, it works. I'm getting impatient for Magma Chamber too, but don't be stupid about your complaints.

Shaded Memory

01-27-2011

"After allÂ… we can all use a little enlightenment."

I'd be enlightened by that new map that was mentioned months upon months ago.

MaeX

01-27-2011

Scary looking...but so very very attractive. I can see myself being murdered by this woman IRL for trying to flirt with her...

MarsAttacks

01-27-2011

Quote:
Sheldons:
dont believe it, shes not showing any boobs.

edit: whats with the downvotes?

Apparently women need boobs to fight?
I thought that was one of the worst things to have.
Unless they suffocate you with the breasts, then that'd be a good player for team fights only, or people against stupid people that come way too close.

Narkiss

01-27-2011

I am not very excited with these latest female heros, I found weak, bad and uncreative in their spells, half embarrassed to play. I hope that this new hero is not like other heros like Irela.

Yngve Zephyrous

01-27-2011

Quote:
D L A:
female female female, almost all new champs are female :/

A long while back a made a forum post (sometime early last year) that the proportion of male to female champions was extremely unbalanced, and most of the females all looked emaciated and had huge boobs, and it made the game appear sexist.

While obviously they didn't change the characters they already had, they've incorporated a lot more females since then, and a few of them actually wear real clothes or armor, too. (I obviously can't say the same thing for Miss Fortune's top or Akali's entire outfit.)

Also to note, including "Karma," this game has a total of 69 champions, and 22 of them are female. So don't worry if you need more males in your life, the ratio is still a little higher than 3 males for every 1 female champion.

krivrick

Recruiter

01-27-2011

Can we ever get any guy champs again.......i know we want diversity but they are all girls now

gorfmaster1

01-27-2011

yes i like the new variety