Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sepulchur

01-27-2011

It's about time they bring religion into LoL...
What don't get it? Karma the Enlightened One is obviously a figure that represents Buddhism and Hinduism, "Karma" being a key aspect for Hindus and "the Enlightened One" showing signs of Buddhism.

Bwhit

01-27-2011

cool another female humanoid that wont be balanced and will ruin ranked games for the next month, thx riot for really pushing the envelope again

NooksCranny

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepulchur View Post
It's about time they bring religion into LoL...
What don't get it? Karma the Enlightened One is obviously a figure that represents Buddhism and Hinduism, "Karma" being a key aspect for Hindus and "the Enlightened One" showing signs of Buddhism.
proof? faulty claims bro.

Frau ONO

Recruiter

01-27-2011

Hopefully not the same as irelia who dissapears and you dont see at all anymore hopefully this one will stick around and its not a trend of ionia

irelia is my main

KentMeister

01-27-2011

How about some new maps? Have you guys ever thought about that? They are really getting lame and i would love to play on some new ones. Thanks get back to me about that.

campymcbackstab

01-27-2011

i think i speak for everyone when i say we dont need more champs, we want more maps... also buff jax, hes not so hot

Lavitz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

I love the face in her concept art but they just couldn't get it right in the pixels.

werloc945

01-27-2011

not gonna be worth 6300 Ip i can tell she will be a big bust

RiS3

01-27-2011

Can you create new maps please. Like 1 more new one for 3v3 and 5v5. Or maybe you could create a 4v4 or 6v6 to mix things up.

Crimson Kniqht

01-27-2011

Cant Wait till She comes outi will be looking forward to this Riot dont fail me i can count Right?