Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tychorr

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitwounds View Post
Michelle Obama joins LoL!
LMAO.

bout time she realized the economy is at it's worst.. so she joined the League and sell her image as a champion to earn money

Harris the Ford

01-26-2011

She uses a new form of energy called Karma. You lose karma for attacking creeps or enemy champions and you gain it by healing teammates and eating your vegetables.

Correlate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

LF> nerf on clothes

oseredok

01-26-2011

A+ Riot. I'm so stoked about the fans. Her design doesn't look like it, but I hope she's tank-y. You guys are on a roll!

Attle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

stop with the champs and make with the map

Exp Strategies

01-26-2011

I love older kung-Fu movies, and am a big "fan" of fanblade weaponry. Looks like an awesome champ build, can't wait to see the skills. On a different note, I'd love to see a new level with all jungling and just one complete lane. Or a level with seasonal randoms (weather effects). Riot, you rock! Don't make us wait too long for the new levels, you got everyone chomping at the bit for Magma Chamber, but I bet there are quite a few more tricks up your sleeve! TY for such an awesome (and free) game. Stopped using Steam as much because your standalone is great! At level 19, I can't wait to use my saved up IP for tier 3 runes, and have been deciding on a fave Champ or two to buy a sweet skin for! Again, you rock and this community is something to be proud of!

Ggaming,
ExperimentalStrategiesInc.

Dieico

01-26-2011

Knowing where it comes from her name, you can find out more about it

Lucchinii

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsGrunt View Post
stop making girls its annoying when u release like 10 and 1 male, at least females10 and 5 males and spreed them out alternate because i would buy the guys because im not a freak that look to look at animated boobs all day.
Why do you care if you play female or not? Are you scared your parents will think you're gay because you're playing a girl?

koch1987

01-26-2011

OMG I cant believe it a chick champ without a giant rack!

TSM Oddcreature

01-26-2011

great, another support champion