Champion Sneak Peek: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalinoth

01-26-2011

i agree with the guy asking for new tanks i'm in no way saying any of the new champs are bad but they're all just turning out to be damage dealers a new tank or support would be nice although its a bit hard to get someone to play them but a new champ that isn't for mostly pure damage would really be refreshing

digitilxtc

01-26-2011

Male Karthus, anyone?

sciyth

01-26-2011

nice. this champ is different from some of our other female champs. what is she though? assassin? mage? support?

Alex94Andr

01-26-2011

OMG!!! Why is she black?? WTH Black people even here??! and riots stop making champs every 2 weeks, better improve game

Loliraptor

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemaker87 View Post
i agree with the guy asking for new tanks i'm in no way saying any of the new champs are bad but they're all just turning out to be damage dealers a new tank or support would be nice although its a bit hard to get someone to play them but a new champ that isn't for mostly pure damage would really be refreshing
Totally agree.

Hazanshu

01-26-2011

from the post about tanks there are already good tanks in the game -_-

and shouldn't she be chinese and buddhist lol

Players Know Me

01-26-2011

another champ. *woo*

give me the tribunal. and a new summoner map.

CMEISTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk85 View Post
May I be the 1.000.000th and 1 to say, are we ever going to get that map that was promised months ago? :/

somethings are just not real dude, but you could still meet Santa.. and talking about the new champion, i guess since latetly we havnt got any 6300 IP champ, it will cost 6300 IP

Remz88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

sorry for that comment, but that char havent got personality according to the lookout and the name.
ab 1 : slow dmg, Ab 2 stun, dmg ab 3, ....
Where are the good community champions.
The necromancer with soulhunt, Summoner, Mine layer or some really intristing champion. This is a 3150 leblanc and irelia hybrid:S

Keep Working!!!

Ions03

01-26-2011

Cloths on a female champ were moving backwards! more skimpy clothes! ...But honeslty riot did you have to give the first lady her own champion! Come on she screams Michelle Oboma...... All profesional looking! in a nice outfit but she also has that ima beat you %_% look! i looked at her and said its the Ionian verision of the first lady! Honestly I hope we can follow the same trend as Cait.... Who was a female char in DoTa lets see she has fans!! fans i know she can make images of her self, more as you lvl the skill instead of a Net i guess she can hold some1 with wind..... (instead of crit as a 3rd skill i guess we can go with mana drain who has mana drain in LoL no1 does its time!) and of course her ulty could be Naga sirens ulty and puts everyone to sleep or single target sleep either way were taking Lions mana drain + the first lady + naga siren = Riots new champion which im down with!