Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AMAM - Competitive High MMR ARAM Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolos1001

07-27-2014

Quote:
GrosPigeon:
I didn't read the thread at all

Noticed.

Budupops

07-27-2014

Why is karthus tier c

What is a Wolf

07-27-2014

Quote:
Budupops:
Why is karthus tier c

He's tier B

AmuseMe89

07-27-2014

I regularly play around 2100-2200 MMR. Im 2271-1970 atm. Anywho maybe its just myself, but I find rengar and swain very very playable. Heck I even carry with Rengar a good majority of the time. Swain can be hit or miss depending on the team comp but with a little but of skill and careful placement I usually do well. On my last note Lee sin is anything but **** tier Maybe in the wrong hands..but even in high elo play plays can be made XD

Euthrosyne

07-28-2014

I think the first step to start a constructive discussion is to outline the criteria by which you setup your tier list. It's not like those thoughts are a trade secret.

That way, instead of people saying X is better, no, X is bad for this reason, etc, etc, etc, they can instead read, "Ok, here's what we think about each class and what is most important for that role. On the basis of those thoughts, we made this tier list."

That's the question everyone should be asking: Why are champions in this list ranked the way they are?

Kalarepa

07-28-2014

Amumu, Kassadin and Anivia are in too low tier, imo.

What is a Wolf

07-28-2014

Quote:
AmuseMe89:
I regularly play around 2100-2200 MMR. Im 2271-1970 atm. Anywho maybe its just myself, but I find rengar and swain very very playable. Heck I even carry with Rengar a good majority of the time. Swain can be hit or miss depending on the team comp but with a little but of skill and careful placement I usually do well. On my last note Lee sin is anything but **** tier Maybe in the wrong hands..but even in high elo play plays can be made XD

I kind of agree with this statement. We just shrugged them off because they don't waveclear, but perhaps we were wrong. We'll playtest them in custom ABAMs and see how they fare against high tier.

AmuseMe89

07-28-2014

Quote:
What is a Wolf:
I kind of agree with this statement. We just shrugged them off because they don't waveclear, but perhaps we were wrong. We'll playtest them in custom ABAMs and see how they fare against high tier.

Yeah they can be very team comp dependent. Rengar has very high burst potential early game on squishies if you have a front line and a good ranged ap/ad, also if you rush a hydra much like I do you have decent waveclear if you can bush fap.. But they definitely arent as easy as say lux or ziggs haha. Lee sins mobility makes it pretty easy to secure a kill early game if your team has damage. Swain at 6 can be a nightmare if people dont have ignite or get some type of MS, get a zhonyas and laugh.

FoolsPlay

07-28-2014

I play vs what is a wolf pretty often, would agree with this tier list for the most part, maybe bump up swain and nasus(tanky ap). They're pretty bad early laning, where yes most of the game is decided, but they can single handed turn the tide later in the game with their zoning capability. They have little poke, but their wave clear can help their team survive the early levels. Also, in a level 3 fight swain w can be devastating.

Frog999999

07-28-2014

Any reason why Kog isn't listed in the AD section? Obviously his AP build is superior, but he can still do decent as an AD when needed.