Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AMAM - Competitive High MMR ARAM Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

What is a Wolf

07-26-2014

Following the release of our 60 Advanced Tips to Improve in ARAM Games (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4414608) thread, we have decided to produce more content for Howling Abyss. We also chose to give our ARAM Tier List it’s own thread and move it from the old thread since it would prove easier to modify and to search for.

This list is yet another tool for you to use if you’d like an accurate idea on how a champion fairs in a competitive ARAM environment.

I want to mention yet again that this list was built as a result of thousands of high MMR games (2300-2800). While it’s interesting to hear the testimony of different kind of people, I’m afraid that a tier list around the ELO of 1500 would be very different to a tier list for competitive high MMR, which is why we have decided to keep the tier list about high MMR only. The reason I mentioned this is because too much I've seen people state that "champion X should be higher" and upon further investigation, find out that the poster plays in the 1500 elo range. The success of a champion varies depending on what MMR they're played at.

Even if you don't play in high MMR games, we're always very, very happy to provide more information and specifications if you have any questions. Post all you want, we will reply to every single of them.

Keep in mind that a tier list is above all constructed around opinions as well as experience. While GrosPigeon and I have had our fair share of differences of opinion regarding ways to build champions and how good they are overall, we have both changed our minds regarding several subjects, and modified our play/tier list accordingly. To improve is to change, and to perfect is to change often!

So here it is, ladies and gents.

We would be happy to provide you with more information if you'd like to know how and why we graded a champion like we did.

ARAM Tier List.jpg

What is a Wolf

07-26-2014

*Reserved*

Purpleskoal

07-27-2014

Why are a bunch of the champs that can 1v9 in the trash tier?

Kolos1001

07-27-2014

Horrible list lol. Nasus/swain/fizz/yi/trynd

Wow...just wow.

Yugheriz

07-27-2014

Quote:
Kolos1001:

Wow...just wow.

of all champs to disagree with you pick those ones...

What is a Wolf

07-27-2014

Quote:
Purpleskoal:
Why are a bunch of the champs that can 1v9 in the trash tier?
Quote:
Kolos1001:

Wow...just wow.

Quote:
What is a Wolf:
[...]which is why we have decided to keep the discussion about high MMR only.

Herp :P

I too sometimes have trouble reading.

mmr too op.jpg

Kolos1001

07-27-2014

Quote:
Yugheriz:
of all champs to disagree with you pick those ones...

You think yi is C tier? That alone makes me think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edit: lol thanks for making yourself look like an elitist ******.

What is a Wolf

07-27-2014

Quote:
Kolos1001:
You think yi is C tier? That alone makes me think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edit: lol thanks for making yourself look like an elitist ******.

Well the title says "competitive high mmr", therefor an opinion of someone who is high mmr does carry more weight that someone who comes from 1400. Especially from someone who comes here and says "Horrible list lol" and then proceeds to say that Mister Yi is OP.

I don't see the point of having a tier list for low elo/non-competitive games.

Kolos1001

07-27-2014

Quote:
What is a Wolf:
Well the title says "competitive high mmr", therefor an opinion of someone who is high mmr does carry more weight that someone who comes from 1400. Especially from someone who comes here and says "Horrible list lol" and then proceeds to say that Mister Yi is OP.

I don't see the point of having a tier list for low elo/non-competitive games.

Cool story bro I'm closer to 1900. Keep lowering your credibility.

FaRmErX

07-27-2014

how do i check my MMR.