Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beastmaster Koarim (Druid of The Eternal Wood)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XZmbeJetX

07-26-2014

UPDATED NAME
Koarim (The Spirit Maven)

Role: Top Lane/Jungle.

Koarim uses 2 spiritual Whips.
Base Stats

Health: 430 (+87 per lvl)
Attack Damage: 54.5 (+3.2 per lvl)
Health Regen: 6.0 (+0.65 per lvl)
Attack Speed: 0.658 (+3% per lvl)
Armor: 20 (+3.3 per lvl)
Magic Res: 30 (+1.30 per lvl)
AA Range: 175
Mov. Speed: 342

(Passive)Essence of hate

Every 6 non champion units killed, Koarim gains 1 spirit stack. Additionally upon champion kill, he gains 1 stack. Stacks are visible to both teams, in the form of small spirit flames above his body, holding no more than 3 stacks at any time.
"Auto attacks do 5% bonus magic damage per stack"
"Gains 1% Armor and Magic resist per stack"

Q. Spirit Whip - Cracks his whip downward(Skill Shot), dealing damage to all enemies in a narrow line.
---Cooldown: 16 seconds
---Range: 600
---Deals 10/30/65/100/130 (+.6 per attack damage)

-You can bypass cool-down on Q by pressing again and using a stack.
-Upon consuming a stack, spirit whip will stun all enemies hit for .25 seconds.

W. Druids Scorn - Covers the druid in a spiritual energy shield (deflecting 1 basic attack or ability)"This ability also works for beast and minions", shield lasts for .5 sec.
---Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
---Duration: 1 second

Whenever Koarim parry's a move with Druids Scorn, His Spirit whip collects a stack, up to 3 stacks (changing the glow of his whips). Using the stacks for Q or E.

E. Relentless Ram - Koarim shoulder tackles forward phasing to champions like a ghost, slowing enemy champions or speeding up allied champions he passes through. Koarim can target up to 3 champions away, upon passing through a champion, he consumes a stack. Final enemy champion reached is damaged and knocked up for .5seconds.
---Cooldown: 22/20/18/16/14
---Damage: 95/125/145/165/185 (+ 1.2 bonus attack damage)
---Slow/Speed up: 20/30/35/40/45% for 1.5 seconds
---Range: 650 for first charge, 300 between successive champions, for a total possible 1550 distance covered, consuming all 3 stacks.

ex:
1 stack, through 1 champions.
2 stacks, through 2 champions,etc.

R. Beastial Beating - Koarim calls forth the pain of the entire wood, rooting himself and Spirit Whipping everything around him in a sphere, for 4 seconds, slowing and blinding units inside the area.
Cooldown: 120/105/90
Damage: 60/110/170 (+ .8 per attack damage) per second
Range: 550

Koarim has a Ram skull helmet, A cowl underneath,huge bulky brown gloves, Tribal tattoos and white eyes. he is an elderly man,but still muscly.

(Playing with) make sure to combo, Use stacks for Q to your advantage, saving Stacks for combo's with his ram or ult.

(Playing against)

Make note of his stack count, three spirit flames above him means he can spirit whip you many times in a row after a dash to you.

Koarim sits still while using ult, making him an easy target for those outside the sphere.

Visuals-

Q.Spirit Whip Whips change with each stack. 1 stack will be black, 2 stacks will be green, 3 stacks will make whips fluorescent green with green particles/pulsing spirit energy. Q's using a stack will cause a cracking effect on the ground, along with the length of the ability.

W.Druids Scorn Koarim spins spirit whips in a circular motion creating a barrier that is the current color of his whips.

E.Relentless Ram
Koarim lunges forward turning ghostly green with spirit energy. Every champion passed through leaves a green tint of spirit residue.
Ghosts is in the form of a charging ram, similar to the spectral riders of Hecrim's Onslaught of Shadows.

R.Beastial Beating
Koarim whips wildly all around himself,recreating the pain of dying creatures of kumungu for all the enemies to withhold.ghosts with different shades of green swarm with his whips, making a dark sphere within. Similar to graves smoke screen in utility,but same diameter of galio's Idol of Durand.

Movement Dialogue
-"Make it snappy"

Attack Phrases
-After multiple Q
"Ccccccombo Breaker"
-After E "where ya goin young whipper snapper"
-Upon killing an enemy champion "Oh, Snap!"

Taunts
"Where you expecting a Snappy one liner?",
"You're not cracked out for this, grunts (bad pun)"
"What a horrible night to have a curse"

Random Movement
Clacking whips like a folded belt

Dance
Jumps whips like professional boxer jumping ropes/or double dutch with 2 spirit flames.

B Teleport
HOLYCROSS! from castlevania SOTN

[Lore]
Koarim has lived a long hospitable life on the Sablestone Mountain, long has he protected the lands and seen his fair share of wars over the ages"Rune Wars". he'd been givin extended life from his deeds from the forest around sablestone mountains. He swore to no more violence upon any living vessel for the remainder of it. When coming down the mountain to seek out his sorceress friend about the disturbance he'd seen bestowing in the Kumungu Jungle below, He realized he had stepped into a graveyard. Rot with anger and sorry he trenched the jungle in search of his beloved friend. As he entered the core of the kumungu he saw a figure of what seemed to be her, a vine shot out almost as if to pierce his heart. "this was not her" (he thought to himself) The light gleamed through the thicket and revealed a decaying maniacal woman. As he touched the plants that had attacked him, he could foresee what had happened. "you killed her, you killed everything" Zyra runs off into the distance as he promised to put an end to whatever vile creature has destroyed so much beauty.

koarim rework 2 (640x469).jpg

XZmbeJetX

09-14-2014

Updated W and tweaked some abilities. Lore and Scaling/cool-downs coming soon!

i Gold i

09-15-2014

i like it.

Ao Link

09-15-2014

I love it! The abilities seem pretty balanced, the artwork is amazing, and the lore is damn fine! Keep up the work and someone please support this person!

p1nkpvnth3r

09-15-2014

Cool artwork.

the whole champ is definitely a work-in-progress, but I like where it's going.

The abilities don't seem overpowering either, which is nice. He has decent utility or damage, depending on how a player consumes stacks.

I like the tradeoffs of using a stack to potentially dash through enemies to their back line, consuming much of his damage potential, just to ult and be very helpful to your team.

XZmbeJetX

09-15-2014

Thank you, this group tried to make it versatile. he'll be able to hang with the rest of the league.

i Gold i

09-23-2014

I fuking love it!11!!1

TingLeeSense

09-23-2014

Good job, man. This is a good idea.

ChibiRage

09-23-2014

Ok so the moves are nice like real nice and sexc
The character depiction looks like udyr x azir sooo no ty
and the Lore needs a bit of work, and by a bit I mean just restart unless you intentionally made it gay c:
But I really like your idea so keep at it !
luv u

p1nkpvnth3r

09-29-2014

Woah, pic change!