Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BETA Sky Crown Guardian Teaser Video&Forums Released!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

08-06-2014

Quote:
Nyhver:
After contemplating this I still don't know what to make of it

Yeah, that's expected. I still need to make some clarity posts, for instance a lot of the imagery was of dreamworlds, hence being all weird. I'm still bouncing the idea of how to present the post though, I think I have it figured out but I'm not quite sure yet. I don't want it to just be a post by my, needs to be explained in the way the characters would have had it explained.

Zastie

08-07-2014

Quote:
Zastie:
Yeah, that's expected. I still need to make some clarity posts, for instance a lot of the imagery was of dreamworlds, hence being all weird. I'm still bouncing the idea of how to present the post though, I think I have it figured out but I'm not quite sure yet. I don't want it to just be a post by my, needs to be explained in the way the characters would have had it explained.

Alright, in regards to this I should be able to start doing these quite soon(though a lot of tomorrow I'll be gone). Now that I've found a good font that's handwriting and I can use without any issue from the creator, I can start explaining things. EX:

http://i.imgur.com/1hsK4gx.png

Zastie

08-08-2014

Alright, set up a Tumblr and added link in the OP. Either tonight or sometime tomorrow I'll be posting about getting some of the needed information on all this done. I'll either start a series of info posts, or I'll be close to finishing it, either one, since I have no plans tomorrow(however today I was at a wedding).

hex ghost

08-08-2014

I've made sort of an additional image to add to this. I know we don't get along well but I wanted to be part of something.

Well, here it is.

Untitled 3.jpg

Zastie

08-09-2014

Quote:
hex ghost:
I've made sort of an additional image to add to this. I know we don't get along well but I wanted to be part of something.

I'll simply take this joke as a free bump.

Zastie

08-10-2014

Two of the information pages have been posted, so, now there's at least some stuff to go off of for now. Will work on Valo's tonight I think.

Zastie

08-12-2014

Half of them are posted now, though I didn't have the chance to do one today.

Zastie

08-14-2014

Just posted the info for Toprak and Kuzimu. Lots more info is out now, check the Tumblr (http://skycrownguardian.tumblr.com/).

Ryouko tan

08-14-2014

I wish I could understand what this is.

Because this looks very interesting.

Zastie

08-14-2014

Quote:
Ryouko tan:
I wish I could understand what this is.

Because this looks very interesting.

I'm workin' on clearing things up. Once I finish up the current info batch I'll work on some of the ways the whole place operates, and get on making a(good) image for the map. I only have a crappy un-detailed MSPaint one ATM just for personal reference.