Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BETA Sky Crown Guardian Teaser Video&Forums Released!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

07-24-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PyWRXU5zP8

asdfghjkl. ITT: Finally done with this video.

Been working on this for ages(yes bad quality, on top of not-so-great drawings in the first place) and now the first video tease is up, and along with it I'm opening up the forums for y'all to join and stuff. I would spam a bunch of information here about it all, but check the video, click the links, and visit the forum announcement on this! (http://skycrownguardian.boards.net/thread/26/beta-open) Small note, I mod the forums, no funny business, I'm active.. unlike the mods on here. There will be a forum DnDthingy campaign sometime in the future, so for now you can just get associated on the forums. Anyways, the video, and forum post, says it all really.

EDIT: I know some of you people on the forums have wanted to use a forum that actually has mods on it, and that's actually a large part of the reason I made this forum. If you legit want to just use the Off-Topic section of it be my guest, I encourage it, I asked a few times before I made this and several people said they would like to have a forum that isn't GD where they could be more relaxed and not have to worry about the constant toxicity.

EDIT 2: Have set up a Tumblr for this (http://skycrownguardian.tumblr.com/), I'll be using it to post on stuff before it's really done, and when it's done. This will make it easier to follow on stuff if you don't want to bother with the forums yet, but might want to know when stuff is going to become more clear.

Zastie

07-26-2014

The lack of hype is very real. Sadness.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

07-27-2014

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

OT Is the wrong place to generate such a thing.

hex ghost

07-27-2014

I feel sorry for you because this is so horrible.

Zastie

07-27-2014

Quote:
ChickenWrap:
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

OT Is the wrong place to generate such a thing.

Well, this wouldn't belong in GD though. I wouldn't want to imagine the flying fit people on GD would have for how much I say OT stuff should stay in OT.
Quote:
hex ghost:
I feel sorry for you because this is so horrible.

I partially agree. XD Free bump OP though.

Bicepitis

07-27-2014

This really isn't OT stuff though. No one in OT plays video games, watches anime, or whatever this garbage is. If you want a warmer response you need to put this where there are tons of goofy white kids.

Zastie

07-27-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
This really isn't OT stuff though. No one in OT plays video games, watches anime, or whatever this garbage is. If you want a warmer response you need to put this where there are tons of goofy white kids.

Well, to quote the description of this section: "Discuss all things not LoL here." And I'm not sure how you can say no one here plays video games, considering you need a lv.5 account to post here. .-.

Keppa The God

07-29-2014

Why are you so into really weird ****?

Zastie

07-29-2014

Quote:
Keppa The God:
Why are you so into really weird ****?

I find it more entertaining? Or interesting, that's probably a better word. "Weird," or abstract stuff, is usually like that to put heavy emphasis on something in particular. I like stuff that I don't just quickly look at and instantly have my full opinion about, I like having to think about it for a little bit longer. An image can look good(or in my case most of the time bad) but it can also be boring because it doesn't really have anything else to it, something abstract usually is more entertaining to me because it gets me looking around the image trying to figure it out. I like that the stuff has more of an emphasis on it's "goal" so to speak, be it good or bad quality, because it user "stronger" imagery. Of course, someone else might think it just looks silly or dumb or something, and I can respect that because it's just opinions, like how this entire post is just my personal opinion.

Nyhver

08-05-2014

After contemplating this I still don't know what to make of it