Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there any ADC who doesn't hate playing with Janna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr lnfinity

07-24-2014

I dread playing with a janna...95% of the time they literally do nothing in the laning phase except get hooked/binded by the supports they should have chosen if they wanted to have any sort of enjoyable game...why does anyone play her support? It's like playing a ****tier alistar in lane who has no engage potential at all. I just don't get the upside.

Weaknesses:
Sucks ass in lane
Squishy as balls
No offensive potential at all

Strengths:
Can peel almost as well as other supports who have way better engage than her, and can kite.
Has a cool skin.

Here2Stay

07-24-2014

Nobody knows how to play her properly, and she requires a lot of team coordination.

Koi Nami Only

07-24-2014

It's the lack of knowledge like Here2Stay said. I know and have played with a few Draven mains that LOVE Janna. She's a niche pick and is classified as a hyper peel. Think of her as the Vayne of supports. She works by punishing the enemy's mistakes and fixing positioning errors with her ult (displacement) and speed passive, shield, W active (if she uses it), and Q disengaging.

She does indeed have offensive potential (E yourself and win auto trades early game) but no where near the same degree as say Thresh or Morgana.

ManDiime

07-24-2014

You can't play Janna without know who their support is going to be. She will get you and your ADC wrecked if you first pick her.

MicKretz

07-24-2014

in season 3 i've gotten a lot of positive feedback for my janna skills from my teammates at the end of games.....this season....no need to use her when i'm now maining LEONA.

WHY cast a tornado when i can just E in with leona and become a HUMAN TORNADO!!!!

MarhsallLee67

07-24-2014

Quote:
Mr lnfinity:
No offensive potential at all

It's not like her shield gives free AD or anything.

Owait.

Mr lnfinity

07-24-2014

Quote:
MarhsallLee67:
It's not like her shield gives free AD or anything.

Owait.

If you honestly think this means anything...just lmao. In the face of nami, morgana, leona, thresh, sona, or lulu that is basically no offensive potential.

MarhsallLee67

07-24-2014

Quote:
Mr lnfinity:
If you honestly think this means anything...just lmao. In the face of nami, morgana, leona, thresh, sona, or lulu that is basically no offensive potential.

I never said it was good potential in comparison to other supports. Just potential.

Sir Bulldog

07-24-2014

Janna is a lower tier support right now. The only way you can really win lane with her is if their teams sucks more than yours

Ph34rM3333

07-24-2014

i don't have many friends who play her, but i certainly don't mind it. you just have to know what to expect from her in lane and play around that.

when i support, i play her quite often and have really good success. she's especially good for playing with adc's who don't play the role well because you can use your abilities to un-**** them after they **** themselves with positioning errors.