Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why are people so bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atomicles

Recruiter

07-24-2014

Riot, what percentage of people playing this game are bots? I feel like every Dominion game I join, I am the only one doing any work. I consistently get paired with people who never talk, or listen, or ping. Their scores at the end of the game are below 900, while mine is 1800+. I'm sure that they have to be bots! People can't be that bad that often, can they? Please look in to the possibility that they may be bots. Maybe add a "Bot" option for reporting at the end of dominion games? I don't know... but I am sick of having to carry ridiculously hard all of the time on beginner bot games.

ZallKlos

07-24-2014

It's bots or they are that bad.

Atomicles

Recruiter

07-24-2014

I'm willing to accept that there are bad people. I don't hassle them. Everyone has to start somewhere. But there can't be that many bad people out there. Especially when they don't talk at all. It has to be bots. I just want Riot to do something about them

Rachael Passive

07-24-2014

dominion points don't mean anything.

Genericke

07-24-2014

It is bots. While dom score doesn't mean anything, there are a **** tonne of bots, and it sucks.

RhapsodyOfLife

07-27-2014

if they start boots 2, have the same build, never communicate, and have names like WordWord00 (starts with two words that start with a capital letter and ends with a number)m they are BOTS. Probably meant to get to level 30 and then get sold

TechPrince

07-27-2014

Either that or someone bought that lvl30 account lol.

Hypnos8

07-27-2014

You should play some games and win them, so your MMR will go up and u will play with real players. This is an old problem and riot seems to dont care. If you are below level 30, duo queue with a lvl 30 and the problem will probably be gone