Help! My Proxy Singed has been Banned... Once again!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Druiddroid

07-24-2014

Wow guys please unban?

Maximum Sayaka

07-24-2014

try proxy gragas?

Malza

07-24-2014

Riot pls

ooOmegAaa

07-24-2014

This is really shameful of Riot. I remember your stream, and you were literally the nicest dude who most embodies the "Summoner's Code" and you get banned for breaking the meta. What Riot doesnt realize is that only TOXIC people report players for breaking the meta. Especially when your play style is obviously a legitimate strategy given your Diamond status.

Mattpig

07-24-2014

Noob question what is proxy singed

Caekie

07-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooOmegAaa View Post
This is really shameful of Riot. I remember your stream, and you were literally the nicest dude who most embodies the "Summoner's Code" and you get banned for breaking the meta. What Riot doesnt realize is that only TOXIC people report players for breaking the meta. Especially when your play style is obviously a legitimate strategy given your Diamond status.
o does that mean if i break meta it's not toxic as well cause im diamond

ooOmegAaa

07-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caekie View Post
o does that mean if i break meta it's not toxic as well cause im diamond
What? Just, what?

NotBuzzJack

07-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattpig View Post
Noob question what is proxy singed
A pushing strategy with singed that involved abusing the death streak system to your advantage. It involved farming between the opponents turrets and forcing the enemy team to come deal with you, but eventually you would only be worth 50 gold despite being a huge pushing threat.
It pretty much killed all interaction in top lane so Riot adjusted death streak mechanics to kill it off.

Rule 34

07-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooOmegAaa View Post
Doesn't change the fact that after enough reports accumulate, his scores drastically resemble intentional feeding.

I don't get how people fail to realize this. Suicide pushing is as close to feeding as legitimate strategy gets, and when it fails, it fails so hard that they feed drastically.

Insomnia1234o00o

07-24-2014

Proxy Shyvana.

1234511 ... 14