Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how can i rejoin a game i accidentally closed client?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiLLiMaRi

07-23-2014

title^

went to my desktop to close mp3. accidentally closed client. normally if i get d/c or something like that it asks me if i want to try to r/c. it's not asking me

KiLLiMaRi

07-23-2014

anyone?

Hi Im Brad

07-23-2014

if it isnt telling u u left ur game and u need to reconnect then ur game is over

ExHentai

07-23-2014

You're not even in a game.

Xelania

07-23-2014

As long as the game is still in progress, and the servers are up, you should always be able to rejoin after closing the client. If you don't have that option, it means the game has ended (or was drophacked).

KiLLiMaRi

07-23-2014

i suppose its possible. but i doubt it. i literally opened it back up and was back in league 20-30 seconds after closing client and didnt have the option. when i closed it we were in the champion loading screen. everyone would have had to dodge right after i d/c... noway.

KiLLiMaRi

07-23-2014

Yea, ive always been asked if i want to r/c. But i've never manually quit client out like that before... anytime i have left a game in progress its been from a crash, or network problem.

maybe you don't get the option if you close the client all together?

KiLLiMaRi

07-23-2014

Also. I tried joining another game right away too when i re-logged, and had the time penalty. so league definately recognized i quit a game in progress.

KiLLiMaRi

07-23-2014

I'm wondering if it's because I left before i was at 100% on the champion connect screen?

If i never connected in the first place.. maybe thats something to do with it?

has anyone ever left a game in champion select and tried to reconnect? and does it allow that?