Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Favorite Champions Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhero01

09-28-2014

Bump

Dojity

09-29-2014

Or instead of searching for their class, you can just type out the name and have them show up then and there.

Zhero01

09-29-2014

Quote:
Dojity:
Or instead of searching for their class, you can just type out the name and have them show up then and there.

Still doesn't solve the problem. Maybe if you played 2-3 champs constantly but if you play 4+ and occasionally a different one, chances are you won't remember them right away.

For example, you play the same 4 junglers all the time but then you go and play support but one day you want to jungle again but you cannot remember who you're good at, what do you do? Hit random?

FreakinaBox

09-29-2014

Custom champion groups would be awesome, but just a favorite tab would be the best ui improvement yet.
So many times i have to pick the first guy i see because i spent to much time trying to find the one I wanted to play.

FreakinaBox

09-29-2014

Quote:
Aleve:
Or just type in Fighter, Tank, Assassin, or w/e and have a view of those..

being able to tag champs and search by the tags would be a second best

Zhero01

10-01-2014

Quote:
FreakinaBox:
Custom champion groups would be awesome, but just a favorite tab would be the best ui improvement yet.
So many times i have to pick the first guy i see because i spent to much time trying to find the one I wanted to play.

I know the feeling, especially when you've been playing other roles or other game modes.