LoL Standalone Client for US and EU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tomoki Sakurai

02-01-2011

Relying on this... again... why can't riot make a non internet explorer based launcher, I'm sure that would solve so many issues, hell if I can get them to say they are looking into it in about 8 months it might be done.

AntonioAlencar

02-01-2011

Please release a new version of the standalone!
automatic update never works to me!

Dirne

02-01-2011

I tried that patcher update thing and this is the text document

EmuCore v0.50 (rev: 9.61A.0A2D.28)
Solid Patcher Update Version 1.0.0.24
====[Memory Init]================================================== ============
Memory Initialized (Maximum)
================================================== =============================
**** Incorrect parameters [] exiting...
Exit signalled
PatcherUpdate thread shut down successful
Solid PatcherLibDecode exiting...
Memory usage -- Maximum ( 0.01m) Current ( 0.00m)
Memory allocs -- Maximum ( 23) Current ( 0)
====[Memory Remove]================================================== ==========
Maximum Memory in use (23 / 9k)
================================================== =============================
Successful Exit [1]...

Abstraktion

02-01-2011

New patch please... fix your stuff riot.

Revolten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

0.0Kbps download not working ;(. Also the normal version starts about 68Kbps and quickly drops to 0. Been locked at around 38% for some time. Multiple restarts of the launcher has not resolved the issue. And yes my Internet connection is working fine

CHAOSBLACKDOOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

why doesn't it work when I have a friend who has downloaded the patch and sends his files over to me?

Youngun18

02-01-2011

Hey Serif,

I downloaded the stand alone today and i got an inventory error. Precache_champion.

What does this mean and how can i fix it?

Krawnuk

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngun18 View Post
Hey Serif,

I downloaded the stand alone today and i got an inventory error. Precache_champion.

What does this mean and how can i fix it?
it's just because there was a new patch today and they haven't released the new standalone yet, so the standalone that you downloaded doesn't have the new champion so there was an error in the version you were trying to play. you just have to wait until they post the new standalone for the patch.

Icey Pushes Deep

02-02-2011

here i australia we enjoy download speeds of up to 40 kb per second! (off peak speed [wooohooo telstra])
its taken me all day to download the new patch now i have to sit through another 3 hours to grab the standalone.
whats more to access these lightning download speeds we actually are charged per meg for download.
its all good i love the game and you guys do your best i know.
im done ;/

my net connection droped out at 40 percent. now i need to start again.sorry over it

Shinsepi

02-02-2011

Did not Precache enough champions! update PRECACHE_CHAMPION_COUNT! Some champions will not be available!

help me please