Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Standalone Client for US and EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iownallys

03-29-2011

ikr... standalone is the only way i can play... Vista keeps it from working. Can u post a message that has the link to the stand alone client in it please?

Kaikiller

04-02-2011

Sigh... Yet Another Wait For New Standalone... Wut A Drag

Kaikiller

04-04-2011

Bump bump bump

Kaikiller

04-12-2011

Absoloutely Useless.

Ekidoca

09-20-2011

Bump bump bump! Please !

Ztevan

01-30-2012

For those new and old to League of Legends who would like to get the full client download, we have hosted the latest install build here, thanks to GamersHell:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_84890.shtml

My Oh Myke

02-01-2012

Thank for you having that link there. Only 2 seeders so I went with the manual browser download. Chrome can't decide if I have an hour or two hours left to download lol

Just had to reinstall Windows 7, and after re-install Pando Media Booster doesn't work. When I run the installer, it 'installs' PMB, then when it tries to 'run' PMB it says bugsplat.dll isn't a valid Windows dll file or some such. I found this thread which linked to a standalone installer. Which requires a valid installation. That I can't get without a standalone installer. Yup. =\

IS1a1158fd72cfe1

01-10-2013

give me link to ftp version

SirElectoV

Recruiter

01-19-2014

i cant download it! ive been waiting to play LoL for over a month now at home but nooo it wont update

Yolodicswaggins

01-19-2014

Dude this threads from 2011... Why do you think it would be the current update...