LoL Standalone Client for US and EU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

projectoffset

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

When can a new standalone client or update client be expected from the wrenchies?

Nexus Turret OP

03-01-2011

The RADS client does not work for me. Could Eambo upload your full client like usual and link it? also... I'm getting a 403 forbidden from http://www.wrench-box.com/. any reason for this?

projectoffset

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaNterN0 View Post
The RADS client does not work for me. Could Eambo upload your full client like usual and link it? also... I'm getting a 403 forbidden from http://www.wrench-box.com/. any reason for this?
It's the same for me. That being said, it was working earlier this morning. But I'd like to echo the request. I would really appreciate an updated client.

Everoth

03-01-2011

Hi there, just giving my review for the new client.

It works smoothly, but it takes longer to run than the previous one, like the desing very much, it looks more profesional, but some how seems that it is a bit heavier than the previous one, not sure if its that what its causing it to run slowly.

No problems so far, no issues, havent played a game yet but i will in a bit, just checking that everything is running well before hand.

One thing tough, i was checking on the riot folder to check that all the files were fine, pictures from characters and so on ( to see th enew twich and evelyn art ) but i cant find the image folders where all the pictures used to be ( i generally use pictures that i like as wallpapers ) i was wondering were have they gone?, also i used a couple of character private skins ( dont want others to see them, just for my personal enjoyment ) because i liked the way they wroked hard on creating them ( bought many riot points, not just for me but for brothers and cousins too, so we had bought a lot of skins, cant by them all tough > >, still supporting riot how i can ), again like with the image folders i cannot find them, i was wondering if i can have the location of this folders to work with them, i will give more feed back as soon as i can.

InFamous9182

03-02-2011

Riot this is really poorly done what the hell why are you taking so long to fix this you can clearly see this is a probleme help please !!!!1

IceKisame

03-02-2011

waiting link of download the patch jarvan...

Sonolin

03-04-2011

I have the same problem InFamous does. What is the suggested fix? I'd like to try out the new patcher, but until then I guess I'll have to wait for wrench-box to update (if it ever does..)

Kaikiller

03-04-2011

Sigh... 403 Forbidden for Standalone. Could you guys have anymore problems?...

1TBSSD

03-04-2011

Kaikiller,

What link did you try to download it from?

Kaikiller

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TBSSD View Post
Kaikiller,

What link did you try to download it from?
http://wrench-box.com/League%20of%20Legends.rar

worked before but now it doesnt :S