Dr. Mundo solo Baron??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenova

01-15-2010

Well i'm the kinda guy who loves to solo badass things as early as possible without stupid difficulty and i heard one of my recent champion purchases, Dr. Mundo, is quite capable of this.

I'm asking for info on how to solo Baron with Mundo, what items, what level, what build, what summoner spells.

Much appreciated.

Sthil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

they hotfixed that a few patches ago, sorry.

Xenova

01-15-2010

Gutted

Xenova

01-15-2010

Oh do you mean the level 7 soloing him with bug abuse?

I meant legit, leveled and item built mundo soloing him..

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

01-15-2010

Bloodrazors and cleavers do a ton of damage to baron, throw in a starks and maybe a rally and you should be able to, haven't tried it solo particularly though.

fonyx

01-15-2010

With enough life steal and crit its pretty easy later on in the game. I usually end up with a phantom dancer, executioner's calling, and a malady or starks and like the above poster said, a bloodrazor would make it even easier. I never get a bloodrazor because you end up wandering around half the game with an item thats near useless since you shouldn't have any problem killing creeps anyway...plus if you're going the dps route you should be focusing on attack speed and crit instead of damage items.