Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pool Party Renekton Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cohan

07-21-2014

Hello.

Has anyone played recently on TT with someone who used this skin? I noticed yesterday that the nametag for players with this skin shows directly in the middle of his body instead of above his head. Also, the skin is significantly smaller than a normal sized renekton with no skin and his ultimate is not much larger.

Can someone who has this skin post here and come in game with me so I can see it again. I told the player who was using the skin that I thought it was bugged and he told me that other people had told him about the nametag too.

Thoughts/comments? Has anyone else noticed this too.

Cohan

07-22-2014

No one has seen it... I am the only one who has noticed this? cmon people.

TET PEEL

07-22-2014

Yes it's there. ur not crazy.

nXst

07-23-2014

i've seen it

ShedEndseekers

08-16-2014

I noticed this a while back also, and I played with the skin today and noticed they still have not fixed this bug. I hope Riot notices this soon. It's not that big of a deal but it is pretty annoying lol