Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When can we nerf Fizz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

08-01-2014

When was this nerf of Lulus? We had a tourney last Saturday.

SylianEUW

08-02-2014

Quote:
Romantic Metro:
Lulu doesn't have huge damage but it's much better than Janna's and I'd say better than alistar.
Is it really much better than Janna, or is that what people think since they never fully realized that Lulu's E damage got nerfed by 80? I already did show you some math that showed that their damage is similar.

Quote:
Her damage output is much more consistent thanks to that passive. Plus the initial slow is usually enough to get away anyways. She didn't need that much slow to begin with on Q.
Her passive is pretty good, yeah, though Janna can still shield herself and autoattack, although her range is shorter. As for the slow, this is assuming Lulu is maxing Q. After the nerf, Lulu might want to max W to preserve her map mobility. If she doesn't, her speed boost is reduced from 5 seconds to 3, which is very significant.

Quote:
Koravel:
When was this nerf of Lulus? We had a tourney last Saturday.
She was nerfed last Tuesday.

Romantic Metro

08-02-2014

From what I've been seeing Lulu still outputs DPS better with her kit than Janna. That being said Lulu plays better as a support now which is awesome. I like it a lot better and not nearly as frustrating to play against. She still shuts down stuff like assassins but is more team dependent. Also for map mobility lulu can still relatively get around the map pretty fast without maxing W first or second. Speed Shrines are still OP for everyone. Use them correctly and she can be pretty much everywhere. before pretty much anyone else on the map besides maybe zilean, rammus, or back cap shaco.