Poppy Heroic Charge Oddities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Granrok

01-15-2010

Played Poppy, a few times last night. Me, and my team, noticed some seriously odd characteristics of Heroic Charge - I was charging THROUGH people. One of my teammates (very high level been around a long time) was fighting with me and did a double take followed with a "WTF WAS THAT YOU CHARGED THROUGH HER!!"

The irritating part to that was I charged through the target and thus actually ended up out of range to do my follow up combo.

Other weird event - when playing against the Armadillo and he goes into that spinning in his shell giant whirling saw blade thing, I charged him. I was launched into the air and off the screen I was on. My lane partner again "WTF WAS THAT?!!?"

Anyone else seeing anything odd?

achoo

01-15-2010

Nothing new, but I did notice charging through people on several occasions. Definitely a little bit frustrating when your trying to ram someone into a wall

Ivandir

01-15-2010

It's almost like every new champion mechanic that RIOT is coming up with is out of viewing angle and ridiculously buggy. Do people on the test realm even "TEST" these things?

kalypto

01-15-2010

yea i have had same problem if you charge anything that has a kockup spell (janna , allistar , even jax) if you charge at the same time they cast therre skill it launches you out of the screen it actually knocked me into the air for a whole 10 seconds last night i couldnt even find my char to figure out where i was untill she fell back down kinda crazy.