Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugsplat Crash - Lee Sin Ward Jump

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewiful

07-20-2014

I crash 1-3 times each game when I am trying to ward jump as Lee Sin. I have my last inventory slot bound to Mouse 4 on my Steelseries Sensei mouse. So I am spamming Mouse 4 (ward)and spamming 2 (W) in order to ward jump then I just randomly crash. I check the r3dlog and it says: ERROR| Assertion failed! The following text is what comes after. Any help would be appreciated.

File: C:/jenkins/workspace/game-code-Releases-4-12-public-win32/code/Game/LoL/Spell/Data/SpellDataInst.cpp
Line: 298

Function: Spell::SpellDataInst::GetTargetingType

Expression: HasData()
000147.322| 794604.0032kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| Assertion failed!

File: C:/jenkins/workspace/game-code-Releases-4-12-public-win32/code/Game/LoL/Spell/Data/Client/SpellDataInstClient.cpp
Line: 52

Function: Spell::SpellDataInstClient::GetData

Expression: mSpellDataClient

Description: SpellDataInstClient::GetData: mSpellDataClient is NULL
000147.503| 795580.0032kb| 976.0000kb added| ERROR| Crash Occurred

Chicken Watermel

07-23-2014

this keeps fcking happening to me and ive lost games because of it can you please fix this already

jlaudylaud

07-23-2014

this happens when i use katarina. if i place and stealth ward and jump to it league crashes for me. its more likely to happen when there are other enemies on screen or when youre being shot at by a turret.
this is a video i found of it happening with lee sin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFvJXu24Xs

Riot Exgeniar

QA Analyst

07-23-2014

Assuming you have submitted the report via bugsplat, Would you happen to have the crash ID for the bug splat?
Also, have you tired repairing your client as well?

Thales

07-23-2014

Ah, Riot's trying to nerf Lee Sin.

Gay Albino Fish

07-23-2014

Same here. lee sin ward hop bug splat happen to me too.

DoubleTwist210

08-02-2014

I have a problem using the ward too. Whenver I place an ward down my game crashes. It has happened to me on different computers. How do I fix this?

Bangbus Inferno

08-08-2014

This has happened to me, as well--and well over twenty times. It occurs after a quick any # + W ward jump, in the same way as the vid posted. It started only after 4.12, if I recall correctly. (I report it every time it occurs, so I guess I'll post the crash ID in this thread next time.)

Gombee

08-23-2014

This is reoccurring problem and it happens to me everytime i play lee sin. This needs to be given some attention

979F

09-16-2014

Bump cause this happens to me constantly ward jumping with Katarina.