Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ARAM script bots?! THE F*CK?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CA ShatterScarr

07-20-2014

For the past couple arams I've been getting stuck with 3 people on my team that tend to follow the minion wave, buy all the recommended items and never speak in chat. They only attack with the minion wave as well, once it's cleared they walk back to the inhibitor. This is making me so frustrated, losing games over and over from these ****ing bots feeding, going 0-10, 2-15, always negative over and over.

League is ruined for me, I can't stand playing against these 'scripting' bots, or whatever they are called. Is Riot doing anything about this? I haven't seen a single post yet, about the issue.

I've abandoned aram now, that game mode is gone. Until the bots are gone.

Anyone else notice them in game?

What is a Wolf

07-20-2014

Quote:
ColdAgain:
For the past couple arams I've been getting stuck with 3 people on my team that tend to follow the minion wave, buy all the recommended items and never speak in chat. They only attack with the minion wave as well, once it's cleared they walk back to the inhibitor. This is making me so frustrated, losing games over and over from these ****ing bots feeding, going 0-10, 2-15, always negative over and over.

League is ruined for me, I can't stand playing against these 'scripting' bots, or whatever they are called. Is Riot doing anything about this? I haven't seen a single post yet, about the issue.

I've abandoned aram now, that game mode is gone. Until the bots are gone.

Anyone else notice them in game?

I made a brand new smurf recently and went against and got paired with ARAM bots as well. I'll go as far as to say that sometimes they're better than the average player around the 1200-1300 elo. Just consider them as meatshields considering the bots always build tanky.

It sucks that we have to deal with cheaters but it's not the end of the world. Play good and get out of that ridiculous mmr :P

CA ShatterScarr

07-20-2014

Well I'm not even in ranked atm lol, its just normals. But still so annoying having to deal with these bots.

Have you seen any replies from Riot about the issue yet? I'd love to know what they're doing about it.

What is a Wolf

07-20-2014

Quote:
ColdAgain:
Well I'm not even in ranked atm lol, its just normals. But still so annoying having to deal with these bots.

Have you seen any replies from Riot about the issue yet? I'd love to know what they're doing about it.

ARAM games have mmr and elo attached to them, like any other map. It's not only ranked games.

I have handed over some video logs to Riot about bots, spammers, scammers and they usually just respond by saying they will send the whole thing to the appropriate department. If you ask me, they're just throwing everything down a to-do list somewhere in the bottom of a drawer. Don't expect much, especially not from an angry thread posted on a forum

CA ShatterScarr

07-20-2014

I'm not expecting anything, I kinda figured they wouldn't have any cure for the scripting bot plague lol. Eventually though I hope they come up with a hotfix in the future that will be able to differentiate from bots and real players. True about escaping the elo/mmr, I am only level 10 at the moment xD!

Hopefully at higher levels the bots will be more scarce, But I wont know until I get there. For now I'll stay to 5v5 PvP normals and level up a bit before the next aram adventure. Thanks for your information What is a Wolf! very helpful.

Goodluck friend

DrFlats

07-20-2014

I've made a few posts about this too, but the problem definitely goes away with higher mmr. On every account I've had, after 40 wins, they finally stopped getting queued.

Meemos Lady

07-20-2014

I've been reporting these bots players. If I wanted to play bots, I'd choose a bot game. I would rather play with actual players. As far as I'm concerned, it's cheating and it isn't fair and I've been reporting them.

PubliusTheKiller

10-05-2014

Its Riot themselves. I get got group with them in 3v3 and forced to play while a bot feeds.

Reason why you get grouped with bots and other people don't cause your better then most people and riot doesn't like that so they make sure you lose or try to bring you down.

Riot cant have people being better cause then they have to fix their game.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Matchmaking ----------when their match making system fails they resort with bots to make you lose.

anyways that what I think. keep on being better all time pro players!

082mijykrad

10-05-2014

riot please do something about this it has been an ongoing problem for over a year now

FaRmErX

10-05-2014

Quote:
PubliusTheKiller:
Its Riot themselves. I get got group with them in 3v3 and forced to play while a bot feeds.

Reason why you get grouped with bots and other people don't cause your better then most people and riot doesn't like that so they make sure you lose or try to bring you down.

Riot cant have people being better cause then they have to fix their game.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Matchmaking ----------when their match making system fails they resort with bots to make you lose.

anyways that what I think. keep on being better all time pro players!

this is true. It's part of Riot's global agenda to enslave us all. Take the mark of the riot point. They wish to force us to farm minions all day for free, and if you dont comply they send their Noxian death-squads in to take you out