Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crippling Warwick [Q] Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

questir

08-16-2014

bump

questir

08-16-2014

this bug lost me a game sadly

SonOfaChipwich

08-18-2014

Just tried Warwick, I noticed this as well. Lost me a few kills, got me killed several times. Please fix, I want to learn him but I won't if he's broken.

Nesher

Recruiter

08-18-2014

Not sure if it's a bug or not. Feels like a bug though. I been using WW a lot lately & I've been noticing that his Q doesn't seem to do damage sometimes or return health. It goes off, I see the animation, I hear the effect, it goes on cd, but it's as if no damage took place other than an auto-attack. Happens whether or not passive stacks are on the target. Jungle mob, minion, & champions, it happens to them all. It's not 100% of the time but enough to hinder clear times or risk securing a kill or staying alive.

Nesher

Recruiter

08-18-2014

I've also had it where I would hit W and it doesn't look like it goes off. The button is still active & doesn't show the CD timer. Sometimes I notice the buff above the bars so I can see it's active but it's rather confusing so I keep hitting W thinking it didn't go off. Then after a bit it finally darkens & goes on cooldown.

DroKZen

08-22-2014

I believe it is some sort of internal silence. It has prevented me from using BOTRK active and Zhonya's active.

ejeezy

08-26-2014

I play a lot of WW and I've been noticing lately that my 'Q' skill rarely wants to cast against enemies, especially coming off my ult. I seem to never have any problems with it casting in the jungle, but I will be in range of enemies chasing them across the map and it could take 5+ casts before it actually occurs, annoying and changing the outcome of many games.

Venowolf

08-27-2014

the problem is that lock if u spam our Q during oir ulti... the same with the w.

hjewel

08-27-2014

if you really have to use this super buggy WW now, just don't use Q or W during ult R.

Hid

Recruiter

08-27-2014

Is this going to ever be fixed?