Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crippling Warwick [Q] Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GentleSoul

07-30-2014

bump

Grimwolff

07-31-2014

I have the same issue all the time, REALLY annoying, especially if you're AP warwick...

MURICÅ

07-31-2014

Bump. This happens to me in every Warwick game. Please fix!!!

DubstepDatSiK

08-12-2014

Same has been happening to me and I only play Warwick top, I thought it might just be going on cd and not showing that it was on cd but it's just plain not casting sometimes and it always seems to happen at the most crucial moments. Something needs to be done this just sucks.

Seifersan

08-12-2014

Yeah if necessary i can even provide lolreplays of my matches where this game has happened to me, so many times i've wasted an extra 5-20 seconds chasing down an enemy that i could have just killed instantly if my Q or W had been activated the first time pressed it, not after i've pressed it about 50 times.

WolfgangDoghouse

08-13-2014

Still an issue? Are we surprised?
Did anyone see the 4.14 patch notes? I've been playing this game for nearly 4 years and I have -never- seen such an unprofessional patch. Riot is releasing patches with known bugs but pushes them along anyways............wow...

Riot's solution: Disable items or champs and/or point fingers.

This is getting old.....

Lightschampion

08-13-2014

bump

ChipsNFish

08-13-2014

Never had this problem. My pro build usually results in my ult outright killing them.

BLANGUS

08-13-2014

Happens to me too. and his W doesn't work sometimes too and it's clutch so i can kill the enemy champions

SilverBanana

08-13-2014

Players and league supporters: "Bump"
Riot: "Dump"