Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking to Make or Join a 3v3 Ranked team! NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavnicaXD

07-19-2014

Hello, So I'm looking for a serouis ranked team or team mates No mic is req Im bronze 5 75 LP I took a year off of league and Started played about 3-4 months ago so i got placed in bronze but I really enjoy 3s You can test me in normal 3s if you want :P Just looking to win and have some fun I currently have silver 3 0LP Ranked team Or we could create a new one Please add me :P (RavnicaXD)

SkyDoesMinecraft

07-26-2014

yo man ime also bronze V, but i think I am better than that, i was wondering if i could join your 3v3 ranked teams because i love 3v3's too. you can play a match with me to see how good i am or whatever. Also If you want to chat on skype or whatever that would be cool too

Daaks

07-28-2014

I am interested too! Add me in game, summoner name is daaks. I have over 1286 wins, much of that is in TT. I can play any role. Looking for a fun but skilled ranked team to climb the ladder with!

Legooolas

08-18-2014

This is my account give me back!!!

The user is 1webbdan you steal it from me