Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Mordekaiser Getting Nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArlanKels

01-24-2011

I've been giving the Mordekaiser a whirl and...well...
Now that I'm not building him with Spirit's Visage(And other stupid things) and realizing he's more of a Mage-off-off-tank and should abuse his semi-rangedness and his W and his obscenely awesome R I've been winning some games.
Now I'm not saying I'm winning them single-handedly...I've had some great teammates(Randoms no less!) who rocked hard and showcased some pretty solid abilities.

What I'm wondering though is...is Mordekaiser getting nerfed? I mean I usually don't do this well(double-kills?! Whaaat?!!?!?) with anyone :O

Or was I just playing against really bad people and Mordekaiser is actually pretty god awful..?

Current Build:
Regrowth
then a Regrowth
Then Boots
Make a souuulll...thing..the AP snowball.
Finish boots into the Sorc Boots(Penetration!)
Finish regrowths into FoN
Rylais(Haven't finished this yet)

ProRap1st

01-24-2011

he's been nerfed pretty heavily within the last 4 patches or so

most people would consider him a low tier champion; i wouldn't expect anything but buffs for him but you never know...

Coasto

01-24-2011

lol he rapes low elo >.> i know im there

NJ Fury S

01-24-2011

honestly i cant see him getting nerfed/buffed anytime soon but they might tweak him again (like always)
His best Stat is CDR/MR/Armor/AP
So spirit visage is actually a really good item on him you dont NEED a FoN unless they have lots of Magic dmg otherwise a Spirit visage and a Abyssal Septer will do fine

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

01-24-2011

Quote:
NJ Fury S:
honestly i cant see him getting nerfed/buffed anytime soon but they might tweak him again (like always)
His best Stat is CDR/MR/Armor/AP
So spirit visage is actually a really good item on him you dont NEED a FoN unless they have lots of Magic dmg otherwise a Spirit visage and a Abyssal Septer will do fine

i ussually do

regrowth
ionian cdr boots
negatron cloak > force of nature
chain vest > sunfire cape

then to counter enemy team:
aegis
gaurdian angel
abyssal scepter
thorn mail

for more cool downs and more defense to counter enemy team:
spirit visage
glacial shroud > frozen heart (yeah, useless mana but good none the less)
depends on what they have

Doriantv

01-24-2011

Mordekaiser buttrapes until 1200 Elo, then becomes a liability.