Death Echo's

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krosan

01-26-2011

I've seen this happen with effects such as Pantheon's Grand Skyfall (hear him lift off if you pass by an area where he leaped from previously), but I'm not sure if it was fixed (haven't played enough with current patch to see).

I can verify that it happens with the enemy Pantheon but I'm not sure if it works with the allied Panth.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Hey guys,

Do you find that it is always characters on your team, the enemy team or both that are leaving these queued up sounds?
It seems like sound artifacts being left on the map happen regardless of team, like sometimes I'll walk up to an area and hear pantheon jump and even see the smoke trail particles, but he jumped from there a minute ago

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-26-2011

You don't actually have to walk up to the area, if you simply scroll over the spot the sounds play. It can get pretty crazy with a lot of the sounds from a previous battle going off at once... like the cries of an ancient war.

However, I think it is MAINLY enemy sounds -- but I have heard ally sound remains too.

Krosan

01-26-2011

From what I've seen, it primarily occurs when you weren't focused on the area where the sound originally occurred, which is why you'll be walking and suddenly see the effect for Pantheon lifting off, despite him being across the map with his ult halfway through cooldown. This may be why it seems to happen more for enemies than allies; it may be some glitchy interaction with FoW.

It tends, for me, to happen when the FoW is revealed in an area; like when I walk into a bush where an enemy Panth leaped from, and the effect will trigger.

Sinbu

01-26-2011

I've heard it for both teams

Jimmy Kaine

01-26-2011

I've heard gangplank's ulti do this a few times, but other than that I don't remember any other instances where this happened.(that or i'm not paying attention)

DaingerBT

Recruiter

01-26-2011

I get this for Cait's trap, walk into a bush next to her trap and you hear it get put down, then look and she's on the opposite side of the map.

K1ll3r1nk

02-02-2011

This happens to me in every game now. it happens alot when im shen. Ill use dash into a bush and no sound will occur but 20 seconds later ill pan over the area and hear his dash. Also i found, for me, it occurs alot more, if you are mid and dont bother panning to top/bottom then when you quickly move up there after an ally/enemy has been slain it plays their death sound. Ive reproduced roughly about 5 times as shen and midding.

Supervixen

02-02-2011

I played as Kog with his new skin, and I used his ult and about 20 minutes later into the game, I can still hear the 'firework' soundbit where I previously did it. However, if I tried to use his ult at the same place where I previously used it, it won't make a sound. Sounds like a server lag to me.