What exactly does Rammus say?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Crow

03-09-2010

What are the different things he says? I can't understand anything he says really and he doesn't have a joke.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-09-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Selecting him is "OK"

The Crow

03-09-2010

Haha, thanks. Is that it? (i'm not complaining, just curious).

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

you may not be complaining, but i am. we even have a bird that has a soft womanly voice, rammus cant have a decent set of lines? why not make him a teenage mutant ninja turtle and go all "KOWABUNGA DUDE!" it would be better than just grunts and "ok". wheres the sense of humor talked about in the story? WHERES THAT LAUGH!!!!!!

at the end of a game i alwasy try to get as close to the losing base as possible and during the few second it takes to blow up, just spam /l over and over again (except for yi and jax, their taunts are better). i cant do this with rammus, so i just hit /d and sit back because there's nothing else to do. LAAAAAAME

Quae

03-16-2010

Well, Rammus is an armadillo. He is not a turtle, despite his Bowser reference skin.

Perhaps the 'sense of humor' is really a joke in itself.

IamGrimm

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
you may not be complaining, but i am. we even have a bird that has a soft womanly voice, rammus cant have a decent set of lines? why not make him a teenage mutant ninja turtle and go all "KOWABUNGA DUDE!" it would be better than just grunts and "ok". wheres the sense of humor talked about in the story? WHERES THAT LAUGH!!!!!!

at the end of a game i alwasy try to get as close to the losing base as possible and during the few second it takes to blow up, just spam /l over and over again (except for yi and jax, their taunts are better). i cant do this with rammus, so i just hit /d and sit back because there's nothing else to do. LAAAAAAME
This.
I support TMNT-style lines. Especially something remotely related to Kowabunga.

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

03-17-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Don't expect a complete overhaul, but we might have a few things up our sleeve for Rammus in the future...

SyeBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

TMNT...

Now if only PizzaAnalogyGuy was here...

HinataHyuga

03-19-2010

his joke should be "i hate italian ppl"

DrSlouch

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post

I'm pretty sure that saying he has a sense of humor while simultaneously being one of the quietest heroes is probably in of itself a joke. Subtle humor is better than shoving it in your face.