Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Maybe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBloodHunter

07-18-2014

((Hey guys, going to try one of my favorite pairings and just see how it goes out.))

Warwick, a feared, but once a highly respected man in Zaun. A highly respected Alchemist who was respected by, and feared by his peers, except Singed of course. Warwick was told to make some kind of brew to enhance human's physical capabilities. He got the fang of a dire wolf, some other random ****, and all he needed was a celestia-

"Ok do we really want to go through this when ya'll already know the damn lore? Mmmhhmmm thought so, now onto the romance." I said, so the narrator would shut his trap.

Institute of War

Warwick was at Ahri's dorm, the Ionian dorms of course, but he was strangely different now. The wolf was the same old self. Cruel, mean, impatient, and had a serious anger issue. That all changed when he met a certain Fox, a hybrid fox at that. He was rubbing his footing in the floor beneath him, unsure, confused, and a bit shy really. He had something on his mind for months now, over about seven months now. This fox, told to be a temptress who use to seduce men, steal their essence, and kill them, all for humanity.

This one fox got him to actually soften up and do this very activity. 'Through all my life, I've seen women come and go, but even now, in this new beastly form, she somehow does it. She gets me to feel, but why?! He thought, that and he was holding flowers. Roses really since they were a common use.

He looked at the door for what felt like years, knocking on it thrice, shutting his eyes. The door knob would twist and reveal an Ahri wearing an apron, who had a few gains on her apron which said, "Kiss the cook." A standard apron, but what had Ahri's attention was the bouquet of roses in Warwick's hand. She stood, and just stared at Warwick curiously, waiting for him to speak.

" Hello Warwick, what brings you here? " She asked in her beautiful yet sometimes seductive voice. He blushed, luckily though covered by the fur, and raised his arm and handed the roses to her. She took them with a beautiful smile that could make any normal man turn into a puddle from embarrassment. He nodded, rubbing his head and waited for her to speak again. She looked up, and to his shock, hugged him.

He widened his eyes and returned the hug, and Ahri said to Warwick's ear, "Thank you..." She would cuddle into his fur a bit, causing a bark of approval. Ahri stared strangely, holding a hand to her mouth, and giggled, " I wanted to say...to say, that if you would want to go out with me. To a restaurant, and have dinner with me. " He said, and this happened in his head.

'Really? Stutter and then ask her out?! Real smooth Warwick, real smooth' He thought in his, mentally slapping a paw to his face.

" Of course, sure, what time?" She said with a smile, releasing Warwick and smelling the roses, her ears twitching in that cute manner, her tails swinging behind her. He raised an eyebrow, not sure if he heard correctly, or if he just died. "Yes?" He asked, saying it as if it was to good to be true.

"Yes."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
" Ummm, great! That's great, and maybe we can also walk around at the park close by." He said, trying to act cool, but, was really shy there. Him! A werewolf, shy of love?

Yeah that sounded reasonable really.

"So it's a date?" He asked, tilting his head, Ahri giggling again. "Just maybe." She said, smiling.

"May I come in?" He asked, Ahri nodding. The two walked in, had some lunch, and well was this going to be a date? Would they get together?

Just Maybe.

((And I'm finished...really I'm kind of ashamed now but hey, I write from an inspiring story. I would link it, but, it's to M for reasons.))

Ethereal311

07-20-2014

I think I know the story (hehehehehe) you mean.
A decent job, but you should have more confidence in the reader's intelligence. By this, I mean that you can completely cut out the 'Warwick's thoughts' bit as well as the lead up. You should just be able to put it in a separate line or paragraph depending on the length of the monologue.

AskBloodHunter

07-20-2014

Quote:
Ethereal311:
I think I know the story (hehehehehe) you mean.
A decent job, but you should have more confidence in the reader's intelligence. By this, I mean that you can completely cut out the 'Warwick's thoughts' bit as well as the lead up. You should just be able to put it in a separate line or paragraph depending on the length of the monologue.

Is it

"That's what you get"

Is it that one? Also thank you, and anyways, true. I will edit that right away, so thank you good sir.

AskBloodHunter

07-24-2014

Bonus

Warwick was looking up the menu, dressed in a black tuxedo with a bow tie. He sighed slightly at the main course which was manatee. Reminded him of Urf, that moronic thing was just so delicious. He put the menu down, looking at Anri on the other side who sent one of her beautiful smiles his way. He instantly smiled, rubbing the fur atop of his neck.

"The salad looks nice, but then again you are a wolf, so let's go with a meaty treat, huh?" She said, Warwick instantly agreeing. "Of course, anything for you my dear." He said, and caused her to let out an uncontrollable, but yet cute giggle which would've made any man faint. He looked at the waiter, putting the menu in his shaking hand. He was flipping out since here was a beautiful, charming, and kind woman, but was with a Lycanthrope?((werewolf.))

"We will be having some spaghetti, and a large steak, medium rare alright?" He said, the waiter nodding and quickly walked away. Warwick looked at Ahri, slowly whistling before she asked, "What finally made you want to ask me out anyways? Better yet, what gave you the courage mister wolf?" She said on a playful tone. Warwick looked stunned. She knew he had been eyeing her sometimes? Looking, trying to speak to her, and always had an excuse to walk away unscathed. "Well...you see I have been seeing the monkey t-"

"Wukong." Ahri corrected, he was her best friend, or good friend at least,

"Yes, Wukong, and I just see you both hang about, have fun. I stay in a cottage in the woods, speak to Singed, and that's it. I wanted to give this a try since ever since you came, my life has changed, everything changed from that day on. Every battle, every look, every smile just caused me to grow softer, softer, and softer into which I just couldn't stop thinking about you. I lov-" He would've said, but the waiter out their meals onto the table, and said, "Here are yours orders madam and...beast." He said slowly and tried to walk back into the kitchen safely,but before he could walk away, he was turned around and punched in the face.

Surprisingly it wasn't by Warwick, but by Ahri who growled out, she even knocked a tooth out! She was usually gentle, but what Warwick had said, and he call him a beast, was out of line. "How dare you! He's been nothing but nice to me, nice to this place, and has the right to treat me greatly. I don't care what you think as long as you apologize." She said, Warwick stared at this display of pure greatness.

She had fire...a thing he wanted in a woman. He stared, jaw wide open. "Continue please," she said, smiling as if nothing happened. He smiled widely, standing up, placing both his claws on her waist and laying a gentle kiss on her lips. She met him with the same passion, her arms wrapped around his furry neck, and his furry muzzle slowly kissing her. "I meant to say....I love you." He said.

She stared before smiling, "I love you too." She replied. They both went back to their tables, eating on that night and laughing at some jokes.

What a happy ending? The waiter? Poor guy, lost three teeth really.

Zocoa

07-24-2014

Oh. I think I know which story you're talking about . Don't worry bud, those who get it have been there too (me XD).
Anyways, great stuff so far. I agree with the comment before, and the latest "bonus" you wrote was hilarious and adorable at the same time. I vote for more!

AskBloodHunter

07-24-2014

Thank you! The support is really kind, and helpful. I'll see what else I can make.

You know what, I'm gonna put skits with them in it. There will be comedy, romance, humor, and of course Kassadin ulting, and sucker punching someone. Thank you again.

AskBloodHunter

07-25-2014

Big Misunderstanding

Warwick, now a handsome werewolf. Yeah right. Just a werewolf with problems, but with a girlfriend. Let's go into their lives shall we?

Warwick was sitting, eating in a cafe when the waitress came by. He had asked for something special made for his third month dating Ahri. He was in for a misunderstanding really, he had a gift, which the waitress kept hidden, for Ahri. He was whistling, checking the menu for the great item,

Dat Romance!

It sounded good, and had romance in it, so....it had to be a romantic lunch right?

What he didn't know was Ahri prepared a surprise for him as well. She was currently at their new cottage, she moved in awwwww, and was cooking leftover food after lunch. She was in her usual classic clothing, looking beautiful and divine as ever. Warwick had called her in to meet her at the local cafe, and she strutted down the woods towards it.

When she arrived, she walked past the window where Warwick and the waitress were sitting and speaking. Ahri froze, walking back and staring for almost an eternity. She stared, quickly ducking down, tails behind her as well. She looked closely, staring at the waitress that was hanging with her man, her wolf, her boyfriend! She gripped the ledge of the window tightly, almost scratching it off. She growled at the botch, probably flirting with her boyfriend.

When he smiled, she instantly flared up, tails rising. She stood up, tall and proud and growled, kicking the door. "That ***** is going to get it." She grumbled, pushing away the smiling man into a wall. She walked up to Warwick and this woman, glaring.

"Baby, you're here. I've had a spe-." He would try to finish, but would see her walk to to the smiling waitress. "Are you flirting...with MY boyfriend?" She asked, the woman instantly denying it. "No, of course not, he just wanted to get a surprise." She said, before being pimp slapped by Ahri.

"*****, you mean surprise, as in try and take my man. You're going down." She said tackling the waitress and beating her up with hard punches and slaps.

"AHRI, BABY, COME ON!" He yelled, running out of his seat and pulling off a ravage Ahri off a very pummeled, beaten, waitress. That was hot. He meant horrible, but hot, oh god he never could resist a cat fight. "Baby, I meant I set up a romantic evening for us, I even got you a necklace, I would never fall for another woman. That and you're hot, nice, sweet, know how to cook, and have a fire. I love you babe." He said, Ahri shedding a tear, pulling Warwick into a hug, resting her head on his fur.

"Want to go home?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Of course." She said, and they both held hands, sharing a quick kiss and walking back to the cottage.

It was night back home, Warwick and Ahri still up in bed. "You know I would never for anyone else, right?" He said, Ahri giggling.

"Please, I know how I am, and if anyone did, or you did. I would make you suffer!" She said with a smile, and laid down. Warwick just stared, pulling the covers up in a frightened manner.

"Mommy..." He whispered, and that was an awkward sleep of dreams, and Ahri pummeling him.

AskBloodHunter

07-28-2014

Cooking Gone Crazy

Warwick was at his cottage at home, wearing an apron and holding a cooking book. He was tilting his head, pouring many weird, weird, very weird, very strange ingredients into a bowl. He put a book in, seven eggs, not cracked, a large tentacle, a half eaten chocolate bar, and a half eaten hotdog. "Stir? Ah **** it, alright." He said, grabbing a damn sword and starting to mix.

At a store, Ahri was with her friends, Irelia, and Sona, holding many bags from the most horrible, worst, disgusting, and most fearful thing men feared since day 1 of planet runeterra...

SHOPPING!!!!

"So I was thinking of getting Warwick some ingredients, and I am going to cook since everyone loves my cooking of course." She said, holding batches of ingredients, and a small bag with a puppy. Irelia chuckled lightly, placing her hand on Ahri, "Well then, I guess he Is going starving now, huh?" She said, Sona trying to laugh, but had no voice.

"True, but he can live." She said, and they continued forward into the woods.

Meanwhile!

Warwick was hiding in his room, doors locked, lots of wooden benches piled forward and loud hissing. "HOLY ****, HOW DOES A DEMON CHOCOLATE SQUID ESCAPE, AND CONVERGE? NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" He yelled, the chocolate squid breaking through, using it's weenie tentacles, it dragged Warwick who screamed for help.

"So how is he doing?" Irelia asked, Ahri tilting her head. "I don't know, we've had few fights, some jealously issues." She said, Sona staring before playing. "She mans it is not surprising since you did beat up that waitress. Poor girl, was not even young." She said, Ahri blushing furiously and sighing.

Again, TO THE WARWICK CAVE!!!

Warwick was in a Mexican staredown with the food squid, he was holding a frying pan, and the squid growling. "FOR FOOD!!!" He yelled, running and smacking the screeching creature down to the floor, it grappling with the frying pan.

Ahri opened the door to see the Squid and Warwick, both growling and Warwick wearing Gandalf clothes, and a fake beard. The squid roared, taking a step while Warwick raised his staff.

"YOUUUUU, SHALL NOT. PASS!!!!" He shouted, slamming the hilt of the staff into the ground and causing the floorboards to break, the squid quickly falling into a fiery hole, screaming. Warwick looked, seeing Ahri and waving. "Don't let me cook again." He said, fainting.

The women stared blankly before exiting out, Ahri just staring at a Warwick and a messed up kitchen.

AskBloodHunter

07-31-2014

Anyways guys, expect another chapter tomorrow.

I can take a request for an idea, and I will gladly accept it. So if you have any, do not be afraid to put it out here.

AskBloodHunter

08-03-2014

Been...tired...