Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Essence Reaver need a weaker version of it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KMannnnn1

Senior Member

09-30-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
You and I have completely opposite play styles.

I just kinda jump around and up-air a lot. The secret is that I actually suck, I just never give people the chance to learn that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

09-30-2014

Quote:
KMannnnn1:
I just kinda jump around and up-air a lot. The secret is that I actually suck, I just never give people the chance to learn that.

I love to be extremely aggressive and combo people. My plan is to make my opponent go on tilt fast by making me looking better than I actually am. I just know a few certain combos and sometimes get lucky with the custom combos.

As for being in the air a lot, just don't do that to Marth or a Fox. They love being below people. It's a good strat, though. A lot of people, including myself, don't do too well in the air game. I can imagine you'll piss off a Little Mac.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-01-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
As for being in the air a lot, just don't do that to Marth or a Fox. They love being below people.

As a Marth main, I can attest to that.

I generally like playing the Fire Emblem characters, swordsmen, and Zero Suit Samus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

10-01-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
As a Marth main, I can attest to that.

I generally like playing the Fire Emblem characters, swordsmen, and Zero Suit Samus.

In general, being above somebody is a fairly big disadvantage. Especially against those filthy sword users you use.

I must say that I hate nobody more than Marth. Sometimes I wreck him, but sometimes I have a lot of trouble just getting in on him. With my friend maining him as well, fights can get very intense. How are you adjusting to the sword nerfs? It just keeps getting smaller.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eeveefyre

Senior Member

10-02-2014

I like the idea of the Aeon scythe.. except...

1: The recipe for the Aeon scythe to Essence reaver is way off from the normal recipe. the AD is off by a 15 between Aeon and BF sword. tell me what weapon just gives you 35 AD more than the parts of it?

2: Honestly, Aeon scythe needs a recipe.. a good one would, imo, Be Forbiden Idol and Long sword.

3: The name for aeon scythe is actually pretty nice..

4: If you want an AD champ to have crazy mana regen without being irrelevant, Mikael's crucible isn't a bad choice, as it has the Mana font passive, and grants you quite a bit of MR. (Great for people like Amumu or any other tanks that use mana)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-02-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
In general, being above somebody is a fairly big disadvantage. Especially against those filthy sword users you use.

I must say that I hate nobody more than Marth. Sometimes I wreck him, but sometimes I have a lot of trouble just getting in on him. With my friend maining him as well, fights can get very intense. How are you adjusting to the sword nerfs? It just keeps getting smaller.

It got smaller again? Jeez. It was already a pretty noticeable drop between Melee and Brawl.

Oh well, just another reason to never sprint face-first into Ike.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KMannnnn1

Senior Member

10-03-2014

Got Smash at a midnight release. Pretty much every character feels much smoother than in Brawl, the one exception being Luigi. And that just really kills me, because Luigi is my favorite character to play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

10-03-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
It got smaller again? Jeez. It was already a pretty noticeable drop between Melee and Brawl.

Oh well, just another reason to never sprint face-first into Ike.

Well, to be fair his was a pretty high tier in melee due to swords amazing length and that tipper. I'm surprised to hear they might have nerfed it again. I don't have the game as I don't have a 3ds, so I couldn't give you the details, but that's what I heard from my pal who is a Marth main.

Oh! His counter finally got a bit better of a multiplier on it. All the more reason to use it now. The thing I heard is that Lucina is looking like a good Marth replacement if you ever liked a bit of Roy's style (Roy's our boy, may he RIP) a bit more. Try her out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

10-03-2014

Quote:
KMannnnn1:
Got Smash at a midnight release.

I hate you so much. I'm so goddamn jealous of you right now.