Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Essence Reaver need a weaker version of it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachd

07-22-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
...You were the one who brought up Banshee's Veil and Spirit Visage, not me, you dumb ****.

You want Essence Reaver to have a better laning phase build path? Oh look, you can buy a Vampiric Scepter and a Forbidden Idol for less gold than BF Sword. You have health and mana sustain in the laning phase that is totally affordable, and it builds into Essence Reaver.

Or, that's how it would work if Riot had been wise and done that in the first place.

Oh boy here we go if we are playing that game I got one for you.

"Banshee's Veil
- Spectral Cowl (1000g) + Negatron Cloak (720g) + Rejuvenation Bead (180g) + 750g = 2650g
+ 80 Magic Resist
+ 20 Health Regen
- Unique Passive - Generates a Spell Shield that blocks the next enemy ability. Shield refreshes after not taking damage from an enemy champion for 30 seconds.
- Unique Passive - Reformation - Restores 60 Health over 10 seconds when dealt damage by an enemy champion."

This change is absolute garbage your nerfing the shield and taking away all of the extra health for 25 MR 10 health regen and 15 more on hit and solves no problems except making Spirit the primere item on everyone but the ADC who needs to absorb a stun its a terrible change and who ever made it doesn't deserve to comment on anything related to item discussion.

See what I did there

The5lacker

07-22-2014

Quote:
Lachd:
Oh boy here we go if we are playing that game I got one for you.

"Banshee's Veil
- Spectral Cowl (1000g) + Negatron Cloak (720g) + Rejuvenation Bead (180g) + 750g = 2650g
+ 80 Magic Resist
+ 20 Health Regen
- Unique Passive - Generates a Spell Shield that blocks the next enemy ability. Shield refreshes after not taking damage from an enemy champion for 30 seconds.
- Unique Passive - Reformation - Restores 60 Health over 10 seconds when dealt damage by an enemy champion."

This change is absolute garbage your nerfing the shield and taking away all of the extra health for 25 MR 10 health regen and 15 more on hit and solves no problems except making Spirit the primere item on everyone but the ADC who needs to absorb a stun its a terrible change and who ever made it doesn't deserve to comment on anything related to item discussion.

See what I did there

It's like watching a monkey fling poo. You're the one covered in **** you little moron. I don't care about being insulted by a mental invalid.

Lachd

07-22-2014

Quote:
The5lacker:
It's like watching a monkey fling poo. You're the one covered in **** you little moron. I don't care about being insulted by a mental invalid.

You know you should stop clogging up the forums with your ego and the **** that spews from your mouth it really adds to the toxicity of the place and it reaffirms why people say LoL has a terrible fanbase but honestly I cant even tell if your trying too hard or are just an ignorant troll

ItsStout

07-22-2014

I can't tell if you're uneducated or where born without a brain.

canObalztk

07-24-2014

I just used essence reaver on my new blue ez build and it pretty good now. I think the problem with it is the same one a lot of items have now, in that it doesn't have a mid tere item that gives u part of the effects. By the stage of the game that u have it built mana isn't much of a problem anymore. To illustrate, if u want to play an assassiny twisted fate your going to buy a lichbane, but on your way there u get a sheen which gives you the same benefits to a lesser extent. There is nothing in the reaver's build path that gives mana benefit or cdr. It has the same build as a BT so all the benefits come at the back end and by the time a marksman like ezreal has the 3.5k needed to buy it he has a sheen and most of him mana issues are solved. but if it built from a BF sword and a mini "reaver" which maybe refunded mana on minion kills and had 6% life steal instead of 8, maybe more ppl would buy it.

also a side note, if u buy a reaver, cdr boots, and icebourne gauntlets while taking all 4 points in sorcery masteries you get max CDR. So do you guys think their is enough mana return for a blue ez to drop the tear from his build?

Hero of Rhyme

07-26-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
The problem with the Forbidden Idol is that give "MP5" and Essence Reaver don't grants this. because the mana is gained by attacking not by doing nothing. So is not viable. Now if they turn Essence Reaver in some different with the "MP5" in his stats the Forbidden Idol can match perfectly:

For example:

New Recipe:

Forbidden Idol + Pickaxe + Vampire Scepter + 1025.

Total Cost: 3400g

Essence Reaver:

+75 Attack Damage (reduce a little bit to put the mana regen)
+10 Cooldown Reduction
+10 Life Steal
+10 Mana Regeneration

In this way you can afford the forbidden idol but if essence reaver keeps like the actual we need a mini version of essence reaver.

I like the idea of building Essence out of a Forbidden Idol. I still feel that the Essence is too similar to Bloodthirster, but i like Essence better. Opt to remove Bloodthirster from the game?

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

07-26-2014

Quote:
Hero of Rhyme:
Opt to remove Bloodthirster from the game?

Draaaaaven does not like this idea

The5lacker

07-26-2014

Quote:
Hero of Rhyme:
I like the idea of building Essence out of a Forbidden Idol. I still feel that the Essence is too similar to Bloodthirster, but i like Essence better. Opt to remove Bloodthirster from the game?

Or we could just not make Essence Reaver a BT replacement.

But that'd be the smart thing to do, and the Item Balance team hasn't exactly impressed me with that recently.

Venowolf

09-28-2014

Forbidden Idol not help in the item. WE NEED a mini-reaver because the mechanic is GAIN MANA hitting not STAY WHILE IN LANE AND GAINING MANA FOR NOTHING. So please make an mini-reaver version not need forbidden idol...

krobar94

09-28-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
Forbidden Idol not help in the item. WE NEED a mini-reaver because the mechanic is GAIN MANA hitting not STAY WHILE IN LANE AND GAINING MANA FOR NOTHING. So please make an mini-reaver version not need forbidden idol...

Jesus Christ, dude... Forum etiquette 101: Don't bring back old ****. If you want to talk about essence reaver, make a new thread. You call yourself a senior member?