Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Essence Reaver need a weaker version of it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachd

07-22-2014

Quote:
The5lacker:
Spoiler alert: it isn't.

So your saying all suggestions have to be necessary to be suggested? I could say the same things about your Spirit Visage and Banshies changes in the other thread. Are they Nescessary? NOPE! do you WANT them? YES! stop being a stuck up jerk please.

The5lacker

07-22-2014

Quote:
Lachd:
So your saying all suggestions have to be necessary to be suggested? I could say the same things about your Spirit Visage and Banshies changes in the other thread. Are they Nescessary? NOPE! do you WANT them? YES! stop being a stuck up jerk please.

Wow you're a vindictive little moron.

Yes, every suggestion has to be necessary and relevant for it to be suggested. The changes I suggested are both necessary and relevant, as Spirit Visage and Banshee's Veil are all but the same item and that can't be balanced. Your suggestion is neither necessary (mana sustain on-hit is extraordinarily weak early game) nor relevant (there are cheap mana sustain options in a number of varieties already in the game, one of which actually explains where the CDR on ER comes from and is the most logical choice.)

Lachd

07-22-2014

So your telling me Spirit Visage and Banshies are in SUCH a bad place that they need a change or else no one will ever build them? THATS what necessary changes are not just because you think they need tweaks how about you learn the difference rather then just because YOU said so that it's OK!

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

07-22-2014

Quote:
Lachd:
So your telling me Spirit Visage and Banshies are in SUCH a bad place that they need a change or else no one will ever build them? THATS what necessary changes are not just because you think they need tweaks how about you learn the difference rather then just because YOU said so that it's OK!

No, he said that the issue between Spirit Visage and Banshee's Veil is that they're both basically the same item. The only reasons someone will buy Spirit Visage instead of Banshee's Veil are (a) the CDR, and/or (b) the sustain booster.

Otherwise, Banshee's Veil is generally superior in resisting magic damage, because it has more HP and a spell block.

Hell, the entire reason that Banshee's Veil is getting an (unjustified) nerf to the shield's cooldown is because of how badly it eclipses Spirit Visage.

Lachd

07-22-2014

And this is a change to an item so bad that it just got 20 AD added to it to make it more attractive in the lane phase apples to oranges my friend he is just buttmad that peopel suggest something he doesnt like and expects them to stop NEWSFLASH your not king of the forums and it wont stop so deal with it

Also about the vindictive thing sure why not its great seeing entitled people think they get their way all the time

The5lacker

07-22-2014

Quote:
Lachd:
And this is a change to an item so bad that it just got 20 AD added to it to make it more attractive in the lane phase apples to oranges my friend he is just buttmad that peopel suggest something he doesnt like and expects them to stop NEWSFLASH your not king of the forums and it wont stop so deal with it

Also about the vindictive thing sure why not its great seeing entitled people think they get their way all the time

You're the one who brought it up you worthless sack of human waste.

Lachd

07-22-2014

no YOU brough it up when you told him it was a worthless idea that we should go shoot ourselves(TLDR version of all your posts). also you dont see me ****ting up your thread do you? then have some respect YOU worthless sack of human waste.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

07-22-2014

Quote:
Lachd:

...You were the one who brought up Banshee's Veil and Spirit Visage, not me, you dumb ****.

You want Essence Reaver to have a better laning phase build path? Oh look, you can buy a Vampiric Scepter and a Forbidden Idol for less gold than BF Sword. You have health and mana sustain in the laning phase that is totally affordable, and it builds into Essence Reaver.

Or, that's how it would work if Riot had been wise and done that in the first place.

ItsStout

07-22-2014

Shhhh.

Stap. Being. Stooopid.

You're being an idiot, everyone's being an idiot, 5lacker explained his reasons gland he got "but I wan't it", which is bullshit

The5lacker

07-22-2014

Quote:
Lachd:
no YOU brough it up when you told him it was a worthless idea that we should go shoot ourselves(TLDR version of all your posts). also you dont see me ****ting up your thread do you? then have some respect YOU worthless sack of human waste.

Quote:
Lachd:

Retarded AND with incredibly poor short term memory!