Help me pick two heroes! ^^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Scro

01-15-2010

Cho for sure and I dont even like him really. Hes just so good at everything he outshines the other heros by a ton. Huge tanking ability, an aoe stun and an aoe silence.... i mean cmon what else could you want....a hero that eats people and gets bigger? .......O YEA HE DOES THAT TOO!

TokinPrez

01-15-2010

Thank you everyone for the help, I have decided to focus on:

Nunu - Gives me a good Support / Tank type

Scion - Gives me a good Damage / Tanky type

Cho'Gath - Gives me a good pure tank

Nice bit of options there and all fill roles I enjoy.

PS - Nice karthus guide, I do plan to learn him on the side!

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

i'm getting sick of these posts. can't you just choose them yourselves?

TokinPrez

01-15-2010

Thank you Bait for your totally worthless post that you felt the need to take time and post for whatever feelings of inadequacy that your currently having.

This is a forum where people who enjoy this game...form a vocal community to discuss the game. My thread did exactly that, it helped me settle on some champs to focus on since I like them all so much and at the same time promoted conversation among those posting about champions they enjoy and why which is enjoyable and insightful for many.

I am sorry that you do not grasp the idea of what a forum or community is for and I feel even worse that you hate these threads and yet still click them, read them and then post drivel about them, that just seems masochist to me, though Dr. Mundo approves! <3 Dr. Mundo!

Thanks again to everyone else ^^

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

Quote:
Nunu - Gives me a good Support / Tank type

Scion - Gives me a good Damage / Tanky type

Cho'Gath - Gives me a good pure tank
Er... all three of those can be built a variety of ways and still be effective. Whether they're viable depends on the level of play. IE:

I've seen battle nunu do crazy things (you can bloodlust yourself y'know)
I've had great success on AP Sion, AP-Battle-Hybrid Sion, and Battle-Sion, not tried Tank Sion much.
I've had success both with Tank Cho and AP Cho, and Hybrid Tank/AP Cho.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-15-2010

yo I drive a Scion, I think you mean Sion