All (not so) Random All Mid

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axe Murderer

07-18-2014

I've always agreed that you should have access to all champs in ARAM. You don't actually get to choose who you're playing so it's not the same as owning a champion, you may rarely get to play the one you actually want. Plus, I believe that trying out a new champion that you might not already be familiar with will build interest in buying that champ to play in normal games. I know it did for me.. before I owned every champ anyway!

bLues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2014

Who the **** cares about ARAM enough that this is an issue

wtf

Mofice

07-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izbiz View Post
I will agree to disagree. I think it's very unfair that one group of players have access to something that another group does not have.
I can't tell if your retarded
or trolling.

Aaram is not a ****ing seroius mode
its a mode to play every once in a while
it doesn't have a ranked quere
it doesn't have a ladder

Who cares if all champions are unlocked in aram?

You gain nothing by winning

GirlyKittyBoy

07-18-2014

To those who say this is unfair to people that don't play ARAM: I'd love to break it to you, this change would affect them 0% other than giving them a chance to whine.

Daktush

07-18-2014

Because they want people to unlock champions using Rp duh, even if they want a chance to roll them in Aram.

I think all 450, 1350 and 3150 champs should be free on Aram, except for Sona, because fck that btch.

Warmogs should be reintroduced to the map and the mana regeneration should be nerfed, small nerf to all sustain and poke based comps, and small buff to bruisers.

Less reroll points per match but more per champion owned. Max 3 rerolls now, dodging doesn't change your champion and makes you lose reroll points. Getting dodged doesn't change your champion either/

Vekktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2014

Yeah I don't see the problem with just unlocking all champs for ARAM queue. It would actually serve multiple purposes as well. It would eliminate this issue of ARAM only accounts. But it would also allow people to "try out" champions that they don't own or don't have unlocked on Summoners Rift, and Twisted Treeline.

Daylight81

07-18-2014

The solution is to keep it "random" but create a team template that makes up every team:
1 ranged carry
1 mage
1 tank
2 dps...could be ranged, could be fighters...these 2 could be more fluid. The game at least needs the 3 above though. It's so stupid when you get into an aram against a team with a bunch of long range poke as a melee only team.

AnonTwo

07-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izbiz View Post
Just to play Devil's Advocate:

Do you think it's fair that someone who only plays ARAM has access to all Champions while everyone else does not?
They don't have the right to choose which anyway, though.

Gbrand

07-18-2014

I don't understand why people who own all/many champions think it would be unfair...
Because:
They are the ones disadvantaged by aram only accounts who more reliably get Better champions (who ruin the all random spirit)
This isn't an issue when other limited (but equally casual) game modes like one-for-all give acess to champions an account does not own
The chance of someone getting a specific champion is so low, there is no way riot would lose money in RP sales. (If anything, they'll gain more when people discover they are good at a champion they never gave a shot)

Kalarepa

07-18-2014

I used to play few ARAMs every day. But now I play like 1 for 3 days. Smurfs are sucking all the fun from this mode.