Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Since the patch, what are people finding works well with Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Addfwyn

01-15-2010

If you're getting harassed a lot early:
Bear/Turtle/Turtle/Bear/Turtle/Phoenix/Turtle/Phoenix/Turtle/Phoenix x3/Finish Bear/Leftover in Tiger.

If you're not getting harassed and are able to stay topped off, I find you can sneak a couple points out of turtle and play a lot more aggressively with both maxed Phoenix and Tiger.
Bear/Turtle/Bear/Phoenix/Bear/Turtle/Bear/Turtle/Bear/Phoenix to max/Tiger to Max/Last point in third Turtle (whenever you feel you need it). If you really aren't needing those 2nd/3rd points in Turtle, you can put them off even longer and get phoenix earlier.

Items I tend to focus on getting my trinity and beserker's greaves, and the rest depends on situation.

Basically, for me bear is a must and phoenix is when I start doing good damage. Turtle is levelled as necessary for staying alive, but if it isn't needed I can add more Tiger for extra single-target dps.