Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random=Fun Sponsoring a Bronze Low-Silver LCS!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiehlDealDash

07-16-2014

Random=Fun Sponsoring a Bronze Low-Silver LCS!

When:
August-October (Dates to be further updated.)

Who: You! Join as a group of (5,4,3,2) or as a solo. You will be placed with a random group or other solos.

Eligibility:
Level 30 accounts only.
All members of your team must be in Bronze, Silver 5, or Silver 4 in Solo Q standings.
All players must have 30 games of ranked played this season, or Bronze in Season 3. (To cure the smurf issue)
Maximum of 10 players on a team (only 5 will receive prizes however)

Match Style:
A pre-season schedule will be posted this will be made by the applications that are submitted.
The matches are best of 3 custom tournament draft on summoners rift.
There will be 2 games a week; if a team does not show without telling me prior to the match it will result in a double loss penalty. Teams that cannot make the match and tell me prior will only receive one loss and the other team gets a 2-0 win.
Tournament and Standings:
After the 7 weeks of two matches a week (14 total games) the top 4 teams will be taken into a seeded bracket.
These top four teams are decided upon W-L ratio, if a tie between two playoff teams the tie breaker is the teams that they beat not the teams they lost to. If still there is no winner, there will be a one game playoff between the two teams.
The top four teams will be ranked 1-4 and the bracket will be a best of 5 event the dates TBD.
The losers of the first round of the playoff bracket will face off in again a best of 5 for 3rd place.

Prizes:
1st Place Team: (5) 3200 RP Prizes as well as Triumphant Ryze Skin
2nd Place Team: (5) 2400 RP Prizes
3rd Place Team: (5) 1600 RP Prizes
4th Place Team: (5) 800 RP Prizes

Fill out the following Link to register ASAP.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Fx_Vfofdao0BfAoimvHhTj534PupOUkddq82dEfRYLI/edit?usp=drive_web#

Notes:
This is an 8 team LCS. Any others that try and signup after 8 teams have been confirmed will be allowed to join only by paying a $10.00 fee.
For a maximum of 16 teams.

Questions? Concerns?:
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to post below.
Also you may add me in game RiehlDealDash
Or email me [email]randomequalsfun@gmail.com[/email]
Or my website http://funequalsrandom.webs.com/

Thank you!
Tl;DR (Awesome tournament! Join with friends or alone! Click the Google Doc Link above!)

RiehlDealDash

07-17-2014

Bump!

NotAsianJustGood

07-17-2014

I would totally do this! i would probably go solo queue unless i can find a team by then!

RiehlDealDash

07-17-2014

Quote:
NotAsianJustGood:
I would totally do this! i would probably go solo queue unless i can find a team by then!

Use the registration link and signup =D Theres plenty of solo signups so you should be fine!

RiehlDealDash

07-18-2014

^

RiehlDealDash

07-21-2014

Bump! A lot of signups!

RiehlDealDash

07-22-2014

^

RiehlDealDash

07-22-2014

20 sigups! looking good! I will be picking the time of the games based on the availability given!

RiehlDealDash

07-23-2014

Bumpp

RiehlDealDash

07-24-2014

^