[Miss Fortune] Best Lane Partner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

MF + ??? = win

Bumbah

01-24-2011

??? = Infinites Edge right?

Mambazo

01-24-2011

lol @ mf being in a 2man lane

Kikazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

So Miss Fortune solo only? If forced into laning with someone, would it be best not to pick her at all?

Bumbah

01-24-2011

In all honestly anyone with a skill shot i.e Mundo or Morg or Ez

Your opponents would steer clear of the minions due to your double up, and couldn't stand outside of minions due to the skill shot...so they're basically forced back to hug their turret and /d

Alecksee

01-24-2011

if you must lane with someone, taric. Taric is always the best lane partner. heals you, stuns enemy, lowers enemy's armor, is weak at getting creep kills. What more could you want?

eric the blue

01-24-2011

reminds me of a game where MF and Pantheon were the enemies at bottom-and slaughtered us late game. i was playing as Evelyn...but i goofed by trying to sneak-attack MF+Panth-i should have gone to mid and sneak-attacked Caitlyn!

in short, MF+any lane partner with a stun/suppress ability would be devastating!

lammey15

11-04-2012

MF + MALPHITE
Both of there ults = none stop feding

Crank Shape

11-04-2012

I like to lane with MF as Sona. Her E increases nearby ally attack damage and her Q + Passive is intimidating.

If you ult with Sona at the right time, MF can land her ult perfectly without it getting interrupted.

TeknoWizard

11-04-2012

Putting her with a Morgana can work quite well if you can sneak it through the bans. A Black Shield can ensure a full channel ult from MF.

Apart from that, I like her with supports that ensure the lane is won. And won HARD. So I feel like Lulu and Sona are great picks.