Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Open RP] Arux: Sanctuary of Dragons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CALEB THEBADDEST

07-18-2014

Quote:
FilFire:
Sarkin

Kras

((Not to be rude, but I've seen Ares' profile. Nobody would ever not recognize your demonic nature when they look at your human form. Besides of that, sharp senses, intuition, instinct and insight. Also, you yourself just claimed you grinned too widely for it to be human.))

All the merchants are polite to Ares when he comes close to them, but he can tell that they're also wary, if only because his behaviour indicates a personality likely to suddenly decide to do something weird for the hell of it.

When Ares approaches the green guard he would notice that he does not in any way change his position, like a statue keeping his firm stance as he looks at Ares. Definitely not somebody who is afraid of him. At first the man does not respond to Ares, continuing to look at him from behind the green metal of his helmet. When he speaks his voice is harsh and cold, the voice of a man who may not be threatening at the moment but who could become deadly in a split second.

(( No problem didnt see it as rude lol , I just wanted to give you my blessing (http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Stealing+the+gif.+I+have+no+regrets+I+just+thought+_4ab14266609ce02f940b1548ab81844b.gif) for this thread as it seems a perfect place for people of all species to come to light

"I am Kras. I will warn you in advance demon: We will not reject your kind, but we will also not tolerate any of your foolishness. Just as we have been given a chance by the world we will give you a chance, but that chance will be considered lost the moment I view you as a threat. Behave and be welcomed, or act like a demon and be struck down as one."

Ares waits patiently for his green friend to answer his neck craned abnormally to look into Kras's eyes although he doesn't seem to be experiencing any discomfort ,Ares politely listens to the warning he is given his smile growing wider and wider as time passes. With a tensing of his legs Ares jumps into the air until he is eye level with Kras, instead of immediately falling back down he continues to float his sleeves billowing in a sudden wind like great wings "You dont need to worry about me I'm a very good boy ".

freAK47

07-18-2014

Jake laughed and nodded. "Yep, all metal." He looked up and noticed Ares, giving him a look that said not to try anything, please.

FilFire

07-19-2014

Soul

The children once again look at each other, slightly confused, before the same white dragon answers, apparently having taken the role of spokesman.

"The entrance of course! If you tried to get beyond the entrance on your own you'd likely find yourself face to face with one of the bigger dragons. They're not too happy about outsiders walking into their home without warning."

Jake/Sarkin/Avery

((Eagle, falcon, doughnuts, potatoes.))

Avery would quickly be disappointed: These children don't seem to have many toys. Plenty of them are holding onto shiny round stones, but whether you could consider those toys are another matter. Of course, depending on Avery's nature he could also be attracted by the fact that they're shiny round stones.

Sarkin raises an eyebrow as Avery changes his stance, not sure whether to take the little bird thing serious or to just disregard him as too small to be a real danger. Well, he doubts the bird thing would actually try anything hostile, but he certainly looks like he's hunting something now.

"What are ya doing now little bird?"

((It's hard to find a tutor.))

At the confirmation that Jake is indeed completely made out of metal the children once again make sounds of amazement, after which a storm of questions breaks loose.

"What's your name?"
"Do you eat metal?"
"Can you change your form?"
"How do you move?"
"Why do you wear clothing?"

Ares/Kras

Kras narrows his eyes at Ares' response, not changing his stance as the demon jumps up and floats in the eye so they are eye to eye. It's clear that Ares' proclamation of being a good boy is not enough to convince the green warrior to let him be.

"I will believe that once you have given me actual proof. Only when you have shown that you can resist the urge to cause havoc and misfortune will I trust you. Up until that point you are considered a suspicious outsider. However that does not mean we will actively deter you, so you will have plenty of opportunity to prove yourself."

CALEB THEBADDEST

07-19-2014

Quote:
freAK47:
Jake laughed and nodded. "Yep, all metal." He looked up and noticed Ares, giving him a look that said not to try anything, please.

Ares sees Jake in his peripheral and instantly his mood brightens, his head spins all the way around like that of an owl until he is facing Jake "Hi friend!!"

Quote:
FilFire:

Ares/Kras

Kras narrows his eyes at Ares' response, not changing his stance as the demon jumps up and floats in the eye so they are eye to eye. It's clear that Ares' proclamation of being a good boy is not enough to convince the green warrior to let him be.

"I will believe that once you have given me actual proof. Only when you have shown that you can resist the urge to cause havoc and misfortune will I trust you. Up until that point you are considered a suspicious outsider. However that does not mean we will actively deter you, so you will have plenty of opportunity to prove yourself."

Ares turns back to Kras with a confidant smile his full lips turned up into a more normal smile, "Ok Mr.Green Man you'll see Ill be so good!". Ares then floats back down landing effortlessly on his feet his head being just below his crotch because of the height difference. ((lol your OC is so big and Ares is so teeny ))

If Kras was done speaking Ares would gleefully skip over to where Jake is with an almost puppy like excitement etched across his face. He would leap about five feet in the air and land lightly in Jake's lap his large butt filling Jake's lap nicely. ((he-he bring on the sexual innuendo!!))

freAK47

07-19-2014

Jake laughed at the children. "Well, my name is-"Ares in lap. "What the- Ares, come on. A little warning next time and this really isn't the best time or place. Give me a second." He picked Ares up and set him beside him, giving him another look to leave the the children alone before turning back to them. "Okay, my name is Jake, no i don't eat metal, I can't change my form, I move by walking, like you, and I wear clothing because people stare if I don't." He looked at them all, an idea coming to mind. He smiled at the children. "Hey, do you want to see a magic trick?"

CALEB THEBADDEST

07-19-2014

Quote:
freAK47:
Jake laughed at the children. "Well, my name is-"Ares in lap. "What the- Ares, come on. A little warning next time and this really isn't the best time or place. Give me a second." He picked Ares up and set him beside him, giving him another look to leave the the children alone before turning back to them. "Okay, my name is Jake, no i don't eat metal, I can't change my form, I move by walking, like you, and I wear clothing because people stare if I don't." He looked at them all, an idea coming to mind. He smiled at the children. "Hey, do you want to see a magic trick?"

"Oh Pooh!" Ares says with a pout as Jake picks him up and moves him from his comfy spot, He sulks for a few seconds and then gets over it his face braking into a smile again. Ares impatiently taps his nails on the stone he is sitting on before his ears perk up at the mention of a magic trick "I wanna see!!!!!!!" he says eagerly clapping his hands in excitement.

TheOneTrueWaifu

07-19-2014

Quote:
FilFire:

Tyr'Zhul

When Mizuhi suddenly changes into a dragon she would actually not get nearly as much attention as she would have gotten in most city states. At most a couple of children stare while everybody makes sure to give her enough space, but other than that they don't show any sign of being impressed or shocked. Well, she does get a couple of looks of approval, but it's more that of somebody who knows what they're talking about seeing something nice rather than somebody seeing something rare and unequalled, even if she does look a bit different from most frost dragons, which most people are assuming she is either one of or similar to.

When Mizuhi takes to the skies she would quickly find that beyond the Kedren Plaza there are a lot more dragons to be found, apparently there being some kind of unspoken agreement not to constantly crowd the air above the Kedren Plaza. Most dragons look up as they see Mizuhi ascend, but then decide to mind their own business, not intending to make too much of a bother for the outsider dragon who has decided to visit their home. The entirety of Arux looks somewhat similar to the eyes of an outsider, rocky mountains and cliffs with connect plateaus and plazas, the stone walls dotted with camouflaged buildings and entrances. The caves of the dragons are a bit farther into the complex, where there is less chance of a foreign person stumbling in and getting themselves killed by annoyed dragons.

Most of the dragons politely keep their distance from Mizuhi as she flies around, but she would quickly note that one dragon (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4549) doesn't seem to care much about her presence, merely glancing at her with blank eyes before continuing to fly about without any real purpose or objective, not changing its course regardless of how far or close it brings him to Mizuhi.

Mizuhi stared at the stranger flying so close to her before it was made apparent to her that he had no intention of changing course. She rolled slightly onto her slide and let her long serpent like body glide for a moment, twisting her neck so that her head remained upright the entire time. She didn't want Thalassa falling off from this height since she was still new to flying and likely couldn't catch herself quickly enough. She glared at the male as he passed by and flew over to one of the surrounding mountains, finding a perch there to rest on without being in anyone's way. She continued to glare at Tyr'Zhul, wondering what was so important that he couldn't spare the senses to look around himself.

soulnight115

07-19-2014

"The entrance? But we've been walking-"

"Ahem"

"I mean he's been walking around for hours," Afrein would reply looking quite confused.

FilFire

07-19-2014

Ares/Kras

Kras merely looks at Ares as the demon goes back to the ground, keeping his eyes on the boy as he turns away and heads for one of the other outsiders, a man made out of metal. So far Ares has by far been the most suspicious of outsiders, being a demon, so while Kras continues his job of guarding the plaza he makes note to keep a special eye on Ares.

Ares/Jake/Sarkin

((No sexual innuendo.))

When Ares suddenly jumps into Jake's lap there are two reactions from the children: Most of the Kedresthai immediately move backwards, while the Diarchon and the few remaining human children hiss at the demon. It's clear that none of them really appreciate the demon so suddenly appearing like that, especially since he interrupted their conversation with the metal man. Once Jake sets Ares aside the demon would find Sarkin standing next to him, giving him a grin with just a bit too much fang.

"Heya demon boy. I'd ask of you to be a bit more careful. You're scaring the kids."

His tone is certainly friendly enough, but the message should be clear: Sarkin isn't too happy at the children being intimidated like this.

The children meanwhile slowly come closer again as Jake puts Ares aside, although they now move the side further away from Ares, a couple of the dragon children still hissing at him. They nod attentively as Jake answers their questions, then nod even harder when Jake suggests showing them a magic trick.

"Of course!"

Mizuhi/Tyr'Zhul

The frost dragon blinks as Mizuhi evades him, apparently only bothering to pay attention to her right that moment. When Mizuhi flies over to one of the nearby mountains and finds a spot to land the frost dragon looks at her, then flies towards the same mountain, finding another good spot to rest. Once he has made himself comfortable he looks at Mizuhi, his expression never having changed. The ground underneath his claws immediately becomes covered in frost, with the frost very slowly spreading.

"You are not one of the Diarchon. What is an outsider dragon doing here with her young, flying through our territory?"

His voice sounds emotionless and cold, like the dead of winter, when everything is covered in snow or frozen and nothing moves or stirs. While he looks at Mizuhi and Thalassa his eyes stay blank, making it hard to see whether he actually cares much or whether he only asks because he doesn't have anything else to do. In fact, it is hard to see whether he is actually alive: He might just as well be a statue made out of ice and animated.

Soul

The white dragon scratches its head, the other children collectively shrugging.

"Well, you said you got lost. Maybe you didn't realize you were walking in circles and had returned to your starting point when you decided to sit down?"

Silverling

07-19-2014

Ares/Jake/Sarkin/Avery

Avery let out a hawk-like squeak when Sarkin asked what he was doing. He started to slowly and carefully crawl off of the ledge he was on, to the ground, and towards the children. The older dragon would note that his stance was low to the ground and his movements were slow and careful. Stalking, he was stalking around the children in a way to prevent too much attention being attracted to him. He aimed for one of the children in the back, one that would be paying not as much attention to the shiny in his/her hand, but more onto Jake as he performed his magic trick. Once he was close enough, he reached his head forward and attempted to snatch the shiny round stone from the kid with his mouth. If successful, he would quickly bound away and take to the air in order to escape... If not, well, then there might be a bit of a struggle to try and take the shiny away.