[FAQ] Leaverbuster Info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SleepinDevil

06-28-2011

There are still so many leavers. Every 3-5 games there will always be atleast one leaver or afker. This system is still too lenient. Please make it stricter so more people who do not deserve to play get culled out. It really is frustrating when a player who is playing semi-decent drops out and does not connect again or when its your solo-mid who racked a couple of deaths and rage quits even though the rest of you are playing alright. And now instead of having to deal with a fed carry you have to deal with the fed carry as a team of 4.

I do not (and I am sure majority of the people in the same situation as me) care if it was a hardware problem, rage or attitude issues with the person but a leave is a leave. It is still a disadvantage to the team no matter how you look at it and it is not fair. The system needs to be made stricter and punishment more severe.

If you cannot play LoL stably then do not play it at all please.

Make the system more strict to make it fair for the people who actually want to play this game seriously and the people who actually put in real money to help support and develop the game further.

Rant over.

PS: Those of you who are complaining about it clearly are the said leavers who are selfish and do not think about the players who want to have a good game. If it's a problem with hardware/connection please fix that first before even checking out these forums.

NoRelevance

06-28-2011

Refer to above comment. I agree

rednuofnoC

06-29-2011

My computer is having problems staying connected in LoL in random games. I do my best to get back on, but I still seem to be unable to play. I have been getting reports for "leaving" when in reality its my computer not functioning properly. Is there any way to clear some reports that were caused by disconnecting (which i might add, is VERY different from leaving, as leaving is for the most part intentional.) because I have been suspended once for leaving games that were caused by disconnecting from League of Legends. I would very much like to keep my account(s) intact and so far I have not found a single way to stay connected in the games that are d/cing. I try and try to log back on and communicate with my team that I am having technical trouble, yet some are stating to me that it is my intention to quit playing the game even though I would REALLY like to continue, and thus they report me. After some time some items have different artwork and bonuses and sometimes wont let me log back on altogether (which is probably why Leaver Buster system is suspending me.) Also, I have no idea how to fix this problem and I would like to ask for help. This only happens in random game (as I stated before) so i have NO IDEA when this might happen, and again, this counts toward a leave. I am very disappointed and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Audrias

06-29-2011

Play a different game where you don't constantly ruin other people's game experience because your computer is bad? I mean seriously, why play a game that a disconnect causes such a critical problem for your teammates? Pretty selfish imo.

IryzeI

06-30-2011

i got banned for being afk at the start of the game because i had to do the dishes and then i get banned and the worst thing it says banned till june 30 2011 well guess what the freacking date is and its not even back up so you should fix that

gerado

06-30-2011

naguara tube 5 dias suspendido porque me reportaron, porq en un partido pusieron suserrer la mayoria dijo q si y yo puse q no peros los otros jugadores se picaron y me reportaron eso me indigna, y a ustedes nop ?

Probably Lazy

07-02-2011

i left a game because i was having internet problems and i got suspended but i reconected like 5 minutes later .........

MySt1qUe

07-05-2011

Can we be able to check on how many leaves we have, and approximately how many leaves until our account gets suspended/banned?

itChaivo

07-05-2011

ya well I left 2 games due to the fact that people were saying I sucked .... i played 7 more games an won and did better ... and on my last game I had to use the RESTROOM and i was afk for to long i suppose and BAMN... there it was a 3 DAY suspension ... i understand the purpose of this afk/leaver buster but **** .. i finally started to get good and a simple away from keyboard banned me ... im serious it was like 5 minutes that i was away in our base while i used the restroom an i got banned ... our team still won and we were winning the whole game 40 to 10 and already in their base .... i dont see what the problem is with being AFK for 5 minutes to use the restroom ... I read the whole leave buster thing and ya i know what was said about others not being able to commit the time into a whole game of league of legends but **** ... are we not suppose to use the restroom while we play either ... not my fault my digestive system is so sensitive LOL ... anyways I am banned until the 7th which is *blah* but i have a new account an it looks to me like my money isnt going to be into this game considering it could be withheld by a simple suspension ... if we pay an put money into a game ... we shouldnt be held back from playing it from being afk for a restroom break just my opinion ... troll me if you want but you cant tell me you have never had to go to the restroom so bad you couldnt hold it hahaha

garybracket

07-05-2011

Riot, I demand you remove my leave - it looks ugly!

Sorry, Riot cannot adjust stats, including ELO, Wins, Losses and Leaves.

Thought I'd ask this question... How did the recent hackers adjust League Of Nos ELO?