Patch stuck at 230mb (86%) on new install.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Lemon Pack

2 Weeks Ago

I just downloaded league on my new pc, and every time i start league, it patches to 86% (230mb) then drops to 0kbps, and doesn't go any farther.... Anyone know how to fix this? I tried it with AND without P2P enabled.

XxxMangoxxX

2 Weeks Ago

Same I have the exact same problem is it something with the riot?

IS1a9e0858578728dad091c

2 Weeks Ago

Same here!

DubiousAlliance

2 Weeks Ago

Mine got stuck on 82%, but otherwise the same.

pppwwwnnn

2 Weeks Ago

yeah same for me my mac won't download the game and is stuck right there

Pinsan

Recruiter

2 Weeks Ago

me too, 230mb 86% 0kbps anyone help?

ziyou zhanshi

2 Weeks Ago

Hi guys, I had the same problem (wanted to reinstall the game because the game folder blew up to 30 GB...another bug some people encounter) and I was able to fix it after trying different things that didn't work. Here's how I did it:

- close the game (make sure all relevant processes are gone, like 2x LoLPatcher, LoLLauncher, rads_user_kernel)
- go to the game folder, navigate to rads\solutions\ and delete the folder "lol_game_client_sln"
- navigate to rads\projects\ and delete the folder "lol_launcher"
- restart the game

After this my game could patch without a problem and I was finally able to press LAUNCH!

I did run into another problem tho, after champ select my game would just instantly crash and bugsplat would pop up. I also solved that problem: restart the client, hit the gear wheel on the top right and click "Repair". The patcher downloaded another few hundred MB and after that my game was completely fixed and I was able to play again!

Warning: one should backup the folder "Config" in the main game folder and also the files <shared_summonername.properties> and <summonername.properties> (summonername stands for your name in the game) in the folder \rads\projects\lol_air_client\releases\<highest number>\deploy\preferences , because in those files there are all the settings and also the Item Sets if you have any.

Hope I was able to help some of you.

CnE Strife

2 Weeks Ago

I'll try this out, but It is annoying that it doesn't have a "continue" feature. Having to Update 2.3 gbs every time we try to start over is a bit much for some.

ViciousSinister

2 Weeks Ago

I just waited it out the % started to move after a few minutes...but the (KBps) stayed at 0 the entire time.

ReLahKs The DUCK

2 Weeks Ago

do you know how to fix it for mac?