Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

if boards beta replaces the forums we are going to have to compete with SR content

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachael Passive

07-14-2014

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/site-feedback/H9BWOlgu-please-make-a-boards-section-for-each-map-im-begging-you I made this, right now it is just "maps & modes" for all things related to all the maps.

KaWraith

07-14-2014

While I think you have a point... Most of our history of being dominion players on the forums has fallen under the category of, riot dumps all our stuff on a separate board in order to hide us form the community at large and marginalize our thoughts and discussions.

Rachael Passive

07-14-2014

Quote:
KaWraith:
While I think you have a point... Most of our history of being dominion players on the forums has fallen under the category of, riot dumps all our stuff on a separate board in order to hide us form the community at large and marginalize our thoughts and discussions.

in some cases, yes, but I feel like this is a place to discuss dominion with other people who enjoy dominion, right? and that is going to become people who like "maps & modes" which is far more vague.

molokodude

07-14-2014

Maps and modes. Aka. Popular vote. Aka. Someone insert that rek not rekt checkbox here about anything we post. But add a"very rekt" option. And check that.

squirrls

07-14-2014

Quote:
molokodude:
Maps and modes. Aka. Popular vote. Aka. Someone insert that rek not rekt checkbox here about anything we post. But add a"very rekt" option. And check that.

I think this is my feeling of the matter. If we get mashed up with SR we probably won't be downvoted, per se, but we won't garner many upvotes and would be hard to keep what little discussion already goes on. Also, getting stickied posts for Dominion content would likely be neigh impossible.

I am all for more exposure, I just don't believe it'd have any positive overall affect on people unless we also had a ranked mode.

Penteano

07-15-2014

I hate reddit style... hope they won't change the forums to that thing for a while.

Gungho Gun Lion

07-15-2014

Its not that hard to compete with sr stuff, I mean look at reddit, get alot of people to vote from the community BOOM front page and we get more votes from there!

squirrls

07-15-2014

Dominion posts are always at the top of Reddit.

wolferer

07-15-2014

One option is to take over the "Maps and Modes" subforum: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/summoners-rift

Gungho Gun Lion

07-15-2014

Quote:
squirrls:
Dominion posts are always at the top of Reddit.

When I make them they are